Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Safferz   

SomaliPhilosopher;990690 wrote:
WTF not this again!!! i cant handle this as i am not well

I'm sorry but there's just so much evidence to support the theory at this point, I agree with whoever it was who first suggested the two of you are the split personalities of one individual. Jekyll and Hyde, SP and Apo :P

Get better soon Apo/SP...

Safferz   

Alpha Blondy;990692 wrote:
how many years can you survive without malaria vaccination?

I don't believe there's a vaccine. There are various pills that you have to take before, during and after a trip to a a malaria region, I was on an awful tasting weekly pill called Mefloquine. Have you ever had malaria Alpha?

Safferz   

sugarnspice;990698 wrote:
BTW do any of you guys know why the time on here is so wrong? Apparently right now according to this forum it is 14:09....oh how I wish.

Thank you Safferz
:)

Go to "settings" on the top right, then "general settings" on the column on the left. You should be able to adjust your time zone that way :)

Safferz;990700 wrote:
Go to "settings" on the top right, then "general settings" on the column on the left. You should be able to adjust your time zone that way
:)

Thank you, Safferz.

What is thread actually about if I may ask?

Safferz;990693 wrote:
I'm sorry but there's just so much evidence to support the theory at this point, I agree with whoever it was who first suggested the two of you are the split personalities of one individual. Jekyll and Hyde, SP and Apo
:P

Get better soon Apo/SP...

This is all a ploy to unravel the 'mysterious' SP orchestrated by the very likes of dam jadiid. I will not give in give in and provide sensitive information in attempts to prove myself!

SomaliPhilosopher;990706 wrote:
what do y'all think of this gabra maahmaah “God*first,*then*man,*then*camel*and*lastly*the*girl”*

I agree with God first, then prophet (saw) and then ofcourse the women, then the camel (because girl needs transport) and then food. Men is out the picture.

Safferz   

sugarnspice;990704 wrote:
Thank you, Safferz.

What is thread actually about if I may ask?

It's about absolutely nothing, sort of an anything goes thread for general discussion/chit chat that was started last year by a troll by the name of Alpha Blondy. We are his friends and enemies.

SomaliPhilosopher;990706 wrote:
what do y'all think of this gabra maahmaah “God first, then man, then camel and lastly the girl”

That proverb can go f*ck itself :mad:

Khayr   

Saff,

I thought that you were an unbiased non-judgemental Intellectual and "Historian".

Whats up with your foul language?