Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Safferz   

I don't like kids that much but this photo of David Beckham with his daughter made my ovaries twinge a little bit...

2cfbq0m.png

I want one toooo (and Beckham too, please)

Safferz   

SomaliPhilosopher;990285 wrote:
So the revolutionary has been killed off. way to go admin for stealing a play out of the CIA handbook

I liked Ato Kaluun and his self-conscious absurdity too, one of the more entertaining trolls I've seen here. Take note Alpha.

Bon lundi mes amis... despite the snow had a productive morning so got my work out of the way earlier, about to head home now so I can be busy doing nothing :P Will probably watch my favourite holiday movie tonight, Die Hard.

Cadale   

We lost a great person today AUN Ato Kaluun. I cannot stand this injustice therefore im leaving to in protest walahi im not coming back.I got a last wish, Ilma adeerayaal update my mogadishu thread. :)

Alpha Blondy,Haatu,Apophis,SP,Saffy it was fun getting to know y'all, Bye

tumblr_lvlz54poyf1qcf7e1.gif

Cadale;990447 wrote:
We lost a great person today AUN Ato Kaluun. I cannot stand this injustice therefore im leaving to in protest walahi im not coming back.I got a last wish, Ilma adeerayaal update my mogadishu thread.
:)

Alpha Blondy,Haatu,Apophis,SP,Saffy it was fun getting to know y'all, Bye

tumblr_lvlz54poyf1qcf7e1.gif

Kaluun was a martyr. lakinse, you needn't quit, maha?

Safferz   

Alpha Blondy;990455 wrote:
Kaluun was a martyr. lakinse, you needn't quit, maha?

+1, Cadale you're an important member of our crew here in Alpha's troll and cantarbaqash corner dee, we can't lose you :(

SomaliPhilosopher;990285 wrote:
So the revolutionary has been killed off. way to go admin for stealing a play out of the CIA handbook

Admin is a weird guy, you know. he's a strange one, he is

he ought to treat ideas and suggestions with more consideration. people can't just be deleted in real life, ya uu sheega. i wonder how he deals with folks in real life situations. .

i don't understand why he's so trigger happy in his ways, particularly in deleting people, ruunti.

Safferz;990456 wrote:
+1, Cadale you're an important member of our crew
here in Alpha's troll and cantarbaqash corner
dee, we can't lose you
:(

you've made me into the cyber cafe owner, ma istidhi?

the Admin is not worthy of the attention he's receiving from Cadale, ruunti.

i've had my fair share of issues with the Admin in the past. he's not a particularly nice person lakinse if he doesnt treat folks with respect, then we ought to quit this site. after all, why should we waste our time, where we're not wanted, maha?

Tallaabo   

Rules are made to be followed. Mr Kaluun started a thread to attack another member and for that reason got banned because the rule is- do not insult other nomads.