Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Apophis;988742 wrote:
Lets see the old man pose in exactly the same way on a basket made of lighter materials, like plastic. You're gullible Alpha. Think harder son. lol.

aar i didnt even notice walahi. ileen he's miraculously standing on the basket. that's not realistic, maha?

Safferz   

Alpha Blondy;988741 wrote:
Miss-i-spent-only-$10,000-on-marble-floors,

what are you saying? that American middle class folks are any different? bal adna? caajib.

You must have missed the part of your quote I highlighted, that's what I meant by different :P But the truth is yes, they are different -- Brits seem far more into social status and class distinctions than we are in North America.

Safferz;988690 wrote:
Had a nightmare last night, I was a married stay at home mom with three boys, one of my hellspawn had a cold and while I tended to him, one of the other brats started eating paint (which also got all over the carpet). So took him to the hospital - which meant taking the other two because no one finds a sitter on such short notice - the third had a tantrum in the waiting room, and when my husband picked us up after work, he did NOTHING to help and watched TV all evening while I made dinner and put the kids to bed.

I was so fat too you guys, it was horrible
:(

Saff, why all boys? Is that what you eventually have? Having grown up in 4 boys, 1 girl household, I know Hooyo wished she had all girls. They are less more more trouble down the road. :)

If I ever get married/settled down, I'd want 1 boy, and the rest girls. Just so I can continue my Aabo bloodline. :)

Safferz   

Nin-Yaaban;988792 wrote:
Saff, why all boys? Is that what you eventually have? Having grown up in 4 boys, 1 girl household, I know Hooyo wished she had all girls. They are less more more trouble down the road.
:)

If I ever get married/settled down, I'd want 1 boy, and the rest girls. Just so I can continue my Aabo bloodline.
:)

I'm not sure, that's just what I had in my dream, overactive troublemakers! But honestly I have no preference... I don't think I'll have more than two kids, so hopefully one of each :) I will also have an awesome husband and still look hot after kids, so obviously it was just a dream and not a prophecy :P

Tallaabo;986819 wrote:
The Somali and other African and South Asian women use Diana to bleach their skin to whiten their faces. Many ethnic women also bleach their hair or use blonde wigs. Isn't that the same thing as what these students were doing?

Alpha Blondy;988739 wrote:
you can be something else, maha?

anyways, why do you want to have mortgage for 25 years, educate your kids for them to only put you in an old people's home, have french showers and have yellow teeth?

baal ku noqo fikirka.
:P

Lool alpha you are quite off

Safferz   

So I wasn't entirely honest... I'm not and never was "finishing up a paper" tonight, it's almost 4am and I'm just starting. Dammit.

Not only that, I'm not quite finished reading for it either. But I'll check back in later when I've taken a nap and have a 12 page paper complete and sent off to my prof by afternoon. Watch this space :)

Safferz   

Khayr;988958 wrote:
Never knew that Miles Davis

was a bad man! How in the world did you find out that memo?

Someone posted it on Facebook, interesting huh?

Safferz;988991 wrote:
Broke things off with Alpha tonight, I'm back on the market again y'all.

you can't do that. your a Farhiyo Kabayare to my Dalmar-isms.