Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Safferz   

Alpha Blondy;988709 wrote:
1472937_10151883782142909_1473910342_n.j

wa iga talo.

Alpha
your greatest enemy is you. your playing small does not serve the world.

Haatu
- the world is your oyster. don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Cadale
- clearly destined for greatness. just put your head down and reach for the stars.

Saffz
- you're the greatest thing since sliced bread. halka howsha ka sii waad.

Apo
- you're a smart guy ee don't let cynicism get the better of you. you have a enormous potential ee make sure you fulfill it.

Somaliphilosper
- you need to stop pretending to be middle class and let your true character shine. the rest, as they say, is history.

Tallabo
- despite your sexual orientation, you seem smart and talented. your cilaad may prove your greatest obstacle.

Wadani
- being a sand-dweller has dealt you an early blow in life but you've overcome this and but now sky's the limit.

my friends we can all do it. just carry on and don't let anyone stop you from achieving your best. we are all meant to shine. it is not just in some of us; it is in everyone and as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give others permission to do the same. as we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others. wherever you are, and whatever the circumstance, tomorrow is another day. a new day. have no regrets. be conscious. be patient. give charity. less is more. cala kuli xaal, you're all pathetic ee naga daaya ciyaarta.

Love the positivity Alpha, I appreciate it :D This one's for you love:

Cadale;988710 wrote:
LOOOOOL sxb intad niyada ii dhistay baad iga sii jabisat at the same time

tumblr_inline_mwmw57Zjgp1qa1051.gif

you know me, dee. i can't say something nice without adding an insult. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

Haatu   

Alpha is only being nice because he got his pay recently. As a result he's less stressed as he's able to meet his financial obligations. Haddaan hadalka soo koobo (much better than the Arabic calaa...), don't expect this to last :P

I love it how he insults Tallaabo and Wadani though.

PS: Cadale, that meme just doubled my headache. I've been suffering with this sh*t since this morning.

Safferz   

Cadale;988710 wrote:
LOOOOOL sxb intad niyada ii dhistay baad iga sii jabisat at the same time

Just ignore that part Cadale, it's a struggle for Alpha to express his genuine emotions and be kind to us so even an honest, heartfelt post like the one above needs some insults for him to stay true to character and feel his masculinity hasn't been compromised in any way.

Safferz;988712 wrote:
Love the positivity Alpha, I appreciate it
:D
This one's for you love:

wait, baal. what is this positivity you speak off? miyaad isku xishootid. my list wasn't even 4.5 compatible. far too many caagdheerians, dee. :cool::o:p;)

Safferz   

Alpha Blondy;988717 wrote:
wait, baal. what is this positivity you speak off? miyaad isku xishootid. my list wasn't even 4.5 compatible. far too many caagdheerians, dee. :cool:
:o
:p;)

lool who cares about qabiil when you're just showing love to your homies dee :P

Haatu;988715 wrote:
Alpha is only being nice because he got his pay recently. As a result he's less stressed as he's able to meet his financial obligations. Haddaan hadalka soo koobo (much better than the Arabic calaa...), don't expect this to last
:P

tumblr_m15fwkWDgL1qlvwnco1_400.gif

naga daa qarxiska, dee. wa ku sidee?

Safferz;988716 wrote:
Just ignore that part Cadale, it's a struggle for Alpha to express his genuine emotions and be kind to us so even an honest, heartfelt post like the one above needs some insults for him to stay true to character and feel his masculinity hasn't been compromised in any way.

_1358133645.gif

you can see i'm not amused.

kulaha.............. ''true character''. caajib. are you privy to the different sections of my humanity? :confused:

Alpha Blondy;988709 wrote:
1472937_10151883782142909_1473910342_n.j

wa iga talo.

Alpha
your greatest enemy is you. your playing small does not serve the world.

Haatu
- the world is your oyster. don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Cadale
- clearly destined for greatness. just put your head down and reach for the stars.

Saffz
- you're the greatest thing since sliced bread. halka howsha ka sii waad.

Apo
- you're a smart guy ee don't let cynicism get the better of you. you have a enormous potential ee make sure you fulfill it.

Somaliphilosper
- you need to stop pretending to be middle class and let your true character shine. the rest, as they say, is history.

Tallabo
- despite your sexual orientation, you seem smart and talented. your cilaad may prove your greatest obstacle.

Wadani
- being a sand-dweller has dealt you an early blow in life but you've overcome this and but now sky's the limit.

my friends we can all do it. just carry on and don't let anyone stop you from achieving your best. we are all meant to shine. it is not just in some of us; it is in everyone and as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give others permission to do the same. as we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others. wherever you are, and whatever the circumstance, tomorrow is another day. a new day. have no regrets. be conscious. be patient. give charity. less is more. cala kuli xaal, you're all pathetic ee naga daaya ciyaarta.

[

VcVE9fL.jpg

SomaliPhilosopher;988728 wrote:
VcVE9fL.jpg

you can be something else, maha?

anyways, why do you want to have mortgage for 25 years, educate your kids for them to only put you in an old people's home, have french showers and have yellow teeth?

baal ku noqo fikirka. :P

Safferz   

Alpha Blondy;988739 wrote:

anyways, why do you want to have mortgage for 25 years, educate your kids for them to only put you in an old people's home, have french showers
and have yellow teeth
?

SP is part of the American middle class Alpha, not British.

Safferz;988740 wrote:
SP is part of the American middle class Alpha, not British.

Miss-i-spent-only-$10,000-on-marble-floors,

what are you saying? that American middle class folks are any different? bal adna? caajib.