Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Safferz;988590 wrote:
My husband Paul Walker just died in a car accident, I am INCONSOLABLE
:(

paul-walker-picture-5.jpg

it's ironic he should die in a car crash lakinse my condolences.

Haatu   

SomaliPhilosopher;988664 wrote:
This site has become quite boring

You see that red two worded button in the top left of the page? The one next to 'Settings'? Hit that and save us your sob story.

Alpha, why is that your best picture?

Haatu;988687 wrote:
You see that red two worded button in the top left of the page? The one next to 'Settings'? Hit that and save us your sob story.

Alpha, why is that your best picture?

Oh young Haatu, you have found yourself a pair of balls lately. maxaa cusub?

Safferz   

Had a nightmare last night, I was a married stay at home mom with three boys, one of my hellspawn had a cold and while I tended to him, one of the other brats started eating paint (which also got all over the carpet). So took him to the hospital - which meant taking the other two because no one finds a sitter on such short notice - the third had a tantrum in the waiting room, and when my husband picked us up after work, he did NOTHING to help and watched TV all evening while I made dinner and put the kids to bed.

I was so fat too you guys, it was horrible :(

Cadale   

Safferz;988690 wrote:
Had a nightmare last night, I was a married stay at home mom with three boys, one of my hellspawn had a cold and while I tended to him, one of the other brats started eating paint (which also got all over the carpet). So took him to the hospital - which meant taking the other two because no one finds a sitter on such short notice - the third had a tantrum in the waiting room, and when my husband picked us up after work, he did NOTHING to help and watched TV all evening while I made dinner and put the kids to bed.

I was so fat too you guys, it was horrible

its your life in 10 years. Embrace it!!! :P

Safferz;988690 wrote:

Quite the insightful dream. I take it that you were more interested in sharing these *insights* than the nightmare itself huh saffy :rolleyes:?

Haatu   

SomaliPhilosopher;988688 wrote:
Oh young Haatu, you have found yourself a pair of balls lately. maxaa cusub?

Nothing much. As far as I know I've had balls for 2 decades.

Safferz   

Cadale;988692 wrote:
its your life in 10 years. Embrace it!!!
:P

NO! :mad:

SomaliPhilosopher;988693 wrote:
Quite the insightful dream. I take it that you were more interested in sharing these *insights* than the nightmare itself huh saffy :rolleyes:?

What insights? lol I suppose it's my subconscious telling me the life I *don't* want, and the banality of it all was upsetting. I think I had dropped out of grad school, too. I actually had a few other strange dreams last night but I can only remember fragments of them, this one is the only one I remember clearly.

Haatu   

Safferz;988690 wrote:

I once had a prophetic dream as well. I saw myself aged 90 (I somehow knew that was my age). I was lanky and skinny and was bald at the top with hair only on the sides. My hair and eyebrows were all white and I was clean shaven. My long face was wrinkled and slightly drooping. My ears seemed somehow larger. My skintone was still maariin (thank God :D). I was wearing a pink shirt and that typical blue/grey macawiis. I was sleeping in the living room of the house I currently live in on a mattress on the floor (why the hell am I still living at home?!?). It was early in the morning and the summer sun was shining through windows. I heard sounds coming from outside as if someone was trying to break in. I fearfully went to the kitchen and looked out the closed window. I checked the gas was turned off and then heard noises from outside the front door. I was now frightened. I went to the lobby and screamed up the stairs "Hooyo, kaalay cadawgeyga iga celi!". It was at this point I realised my Mother was long dead :(

Safferz   

Haatu;988703 wrote:
I once had a prophetic dream as well. I saw myself aged 90 (I somehow knew that was my age). I was lanky and skinny and was bald at the top with hair only on the sides. My hair and eyebrows were all white and I was clean shaven. My long face was wrinkled and slightly drooping. My ears seemed somehow larger. My skintone was still maariin (thank God
:D
). I was wearing a pink shirt and that typical blue/grey macawiis. I was sleeping in the living room of the house I currently live in on a mattress on the floor (why the hell am I still living at home?!?). It was early in the morning and the summer sun was shining through windows. I heard sounds coming from outside as if someone was trying to break in. I fearfully went to the kitchen and looked out the closed window. I checked the gas was turned off and then heard noises from outside the front door. I was now frightened. I went to the lobby and screamed up the stairs "Hooyo, kaalay cadawgeyga iga celi!". It was at this point I realised my Mother was long dead

:( I hate dreams where I'm significantly older or elderly for that reason, I don't like thinking about my parents not being around.

But my dream was not prophetic Haatu, that's the reality I'm trying to fight :mad:

1472937_10151883782142909_1473910342_n.j

wa iga talo.

Alpha your greatest enemy is you. your playing small does not serve the world.

Haatu - the world is your oyster. don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Cadale - clearly destined for greatness. just put your head down and reach for the stars.

Saffz - you're the greatest thing since sliced bread. halka howsha ka sii waad.

Apo - you're a smart guy ee don't let cynicism get the better of you. you have a enormous potential ee make sure you fulfill it.

Somaliphilosper - you need to stop pretending to be middle class and let your true character shine. the rest, as they say, is history.

Tallabo - despite your sexual orientation, you seem smart and talented. your cilaad may prove your greatest obstacle.

Wadani - being a sand-dweller has dealt you an early blow in life but you've overcome this and but now sky's the limit.

my friends we can all do it. just carry on and don't let anyone stop you from achieving your best. we are all meant to shine. it is not just in some of us; it is in everyone and as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give others permission to do the same. as we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others. wherever you are, and whatever the circumstance, tomorrow is another day. a new day. have no regrets. be conscious. be patient. give charity. less is more. cala kuli xaal, you're all pathetic ee naga daaya ciyaarta.

[

Cadale   

Alpha Blondy;988709 wrote:
1472937_10151883782142909_1473910342_n.j

wa iga talo.

B]Alpha
[/b]
your greatest enemy is you. your playing small does not serve the world.

Haatu
- the world is your oyster. don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Cadale
- clearly destined for greatness. just put your head down and reach for the stars.

Saffz
- you're the greatest thing since sliced bread. halka howsha ka sii waad.

Apo
- you're a smart guy ee don't let cynicism get the better of you. you have a enormous potential ee make sure you fulfill it.

Somaliphilosper
- you need to stop pretending to be middle class and let your true character shine. the rest, as they say is history.

Tallabo
- despite your sexual orientation, you seem smart and talented. your cilaad may prove your greatest obstacle.

Wadani
- being a sand-dweller has dealt you an early blow in life but you've overcome this and sky's the limit.

my friends we can all do it. just carry on and don't let anyone stop you from achieving your best. we are all meant to shine. it is not just in some of us; it is in everyone and as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give others permission to do the same. as we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others. wherever you are, and whatever the circumstance, tomorrow is another day. a new day. have no regrets. be conscious. be patient. give charity. less is more.
cala kuli xaal, you're all pathetic ee naga daaya ciyaarta.

[

LOOOOOL sxb intad niyada ii dhistay baad iga sii jabisat at the same time

tumblr_inline_mwmw57Zjgp1qa1051.gif