Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Khayr   

Love jones! Where is my Nina/Nia? How did the poem

go again...the blues in my left eye and the funk in my right....finger snaps, toe taps ...lol

Alpha, you are one weird dude.

Emotional men don't last too long

on rollcoasters (women).

Safferz   

Happy Friday everyone :)

I'm starving because I'm too lazy to get up and cook. I might just take a nap rather than deal with this. First world problems...

Or single and living alone problems lol

Haatu   

^^^My old posh form tutor used to love that song. He would play it every morning and dance to it :P

Oh oh, oh, oh, oo-ohoh

Safferz   

Haatu;988306 wrote:
^^^My old posh form tutor used to love that song. He would play it every morning and dance to it
:P

Oh oh, oh, oh, oo-ohoh

lol I was like that too, a bit dated now. Beyonce gives me life, I have the best seats in the house for her concert here next month :D :D :D

I watch Countdown at least once a day though...

Safferz   

Alpha Blondy;988362 wrote:
this thread has become a joke walahi.

Saffz,

please stop posting all together.

loool if your thread sucks, you're the only one to blame for that. I'm one of its few redeeming qualities.

Safferz;988363 wrote:
loool if your thread sucks, you're the only one to blame for that. I'm one of its few redeeming qualities.

kulaha redeeming qualities. :D:p

how did you arrive at the conclusion? you're just an attention fiend. that's all. nothing else.

what's interesting about posting little snippets into your mundane D-list celebrity life? caadi iska dhig.

I am the eye in the sky

Looking at you

I can read your mind

I am the maker of rules

Dealing with fools

I can cheat you blind

And I don't need to see any more

To know that

I can read your mind, I can read your mind

Safferz   

Alpha Blondy;988369 wrote:
kulaha redeeming qualities.
:D
:p

how did you arrive at the conclusion? you're just an attention fiend. that's all. nothing else.

what's interesting about posting little snippets into your mundane D-list celebrity life? caadi iska dhig.

First of all I'm C-list at least, as well as a well respected SOLer, so I deeply resent that.

Runtii your thread is pathetic (I learned words like bollocks from the Brit films this week but I'm unsure how to use them properly in a sentence, so read them in please). If I stop posting here, it will quickly disappear into oblivion, where it belongs.

Now excuse me while I deep condition my hair. Cheerio, or something like that.

Safferz   

It's Black Friday here in America, the day after Thanksgiving and the biggest day for retail due to the massive sales and deals. Some say Thanksgiving is the most American holiday, but with its perfect mix of consumerism and violence, I would contend that you can't get more American than Black Friday.

Some footage from one Walmart earlier today:

Safferz;988386 wrote:
It's Black Friday here in America, the day after Thanksgiving and the biggest day for retail due to the massive sales and deals. Some say Thanksgiving is the most American holiday, but with its perfect mix of consumerism and violence, I would contend that you can't get more American than Black Friday.

ma ruunba the early settlers were starving once............. and they came across a turkey and that's how the tradition came about?

Safferz;988374 wrote:
First of all I'm C-list at least, as well as
a well respected SOLer
, so I deeply resent that.

Runtii your thread is pathetic (I learned words like
bollocks
from the Brit films this week but I'm unsure how to use them properly in a sentence, so read them in please).

bollocks is used to express dissatisfaction.

''a well respected SOLer....'' - that's bollocks.