Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Reeyo   

Horta Haatu since you are already on this road of discovery, what is the connection between Apo and SP? They suspiciously sound the same sometimes (when Apo has taken some happy pills) and currently both claim NBO....hm

Cadale   

Reeyo;987284 wrote:
Horta Haatu since you are already on this road of discovery, what is the connection between Apo and SP? They suspiciously sound the same sometimes (when Apo has taken some happy pills) and currently both claim NBO....hm

wee-bey-gif.gif

You may be on to something :eek:

Safferz   

Reeyo;987284 wrote:

No way... SP is a nice, well read/informed guy with pretty balanced positions in discussions (except the rape thread :mad:), and definitely American. I also believe he's from Xamar, though he seems to travel quite a bit. Apophis, on the other hand, I imagine looks something like this behind his computer:

grinch.jpeg

Also has Britishisms in his posts, and unfortunately he's OG.

Reeyo   

Thank you Cadel, I do too.

Saf, firstly LOL @ at the clan mentions! (What has SOL done to you?) and secondly put aside the cyber-crush and look at this objectively. When Apo is having a good day, he is all the above you have mentioned.

Safferz   

Reeyo;987291 wrote:

Saf, firstly LOL @ at the clan mentions! (What has SOL done to you?) and secondly put aside the cyber-crush and look at this objectively. When Apo is having a good day, he is all the above you have mentioned.

Clan is relevant because it's a way of 'placing' people, in the same way you've mentioned Nairobi :P And I disagree... notwithstanding my crush on SP, I don't find anything Apo has to say particularly intelligent or well informed, and his inability to engage properly in debate is why he feels the need to resort to insults and personal attacks.

Reeyo   

Saf, i disagree about the clan comment, it is completely irrelevant and they could both be lying about it also :P

As for Apo being intolerant and rude, that is one of the things that has lead me to think about this identity clash. It seems he is trying very hard to make us believe he is this new Apo. As SP a once rare poster is playing hard at being witty and friendly. (A once Apo characteristic).

Reeyo   

Safferz;987302 wrote:
I refuse to believe this
:(

Lol @ SP.

It's ok Saf now you can perceive Apo as SP having a bad day.

Reeyo   

Safferz;987302 wrote:
I refuse to believe this
:(

Lol @ SP.

It's ok Saf now you can perceive Apo as SP having a bad day and comfort him.

Safferz   

SomaliPhilosopher;987303 wrote:
Ridiculous! So is SP Apo? Or is Apo SP? I will be more inclined to jump on this bandwagon if it is the latter.

Too much attention has ben given to SP today, its making me uncomfortable :rolleyes:

Well I don't buy it either, SP... although Reeyo's theory is intriguing, I think there's more evidence to suggest you two are not the same person :P You can start a rumour about Reeyo being an Alpha script if you want. Or Reeyo being Chimera or something lol.

Reeyo has been watching too much law and order. I must clear my name!

Now why would I PM myself Detective Reeyo? After this blunder, I think the SOL Police Chief will station you to somalinet

2h2qhyr.png

Now everyone leave SP alone!!!

Safferz   

SomaliPhilosopher;987314 wrote:
Reeyo has been watching too much law and order. I must clear my name!

Now why would I PM myself Detective Reeyo? After this blunder, I think the SOL Police Chief will station you in somalinet

2h2qhyr.png

Now everyone leave SP alone!!!