Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Safferz   

Looks great, Alpha :)

Tallaabo;986820 wrote:
These products are expensive, aren't they?:eek: I think I should set up a cosmetics business as there is big money to be made from Saff and co;)

It's a profitable industry, but you'd have to compete with the giants :P I prefer higher end makeup over drugstore brands because the quality and range are much better. Not that drugstore brands are much cheaper anyway :(

*resumes no-buy*

Cadale   

Alpha Blondy;986910 wrote:
:P
:p

waar xeradaada ku ekow niyow.

Proffesor Alpha i think you should ban tallaabo from your thread how can you let him disrespect you like that? waar dadka is qabo baan ku idhi inaar. :eek::P

Haatu   

SomaliPhilosopher;987032 wrote:
how many camels are given for marriages nowadays?

Who pays in livestock anymore? It's all about GOLD nowadays sxb. Prepare a couple 100 grams before you ask for the girl's hand.

Haatu;987040 wrote:
A soothing foori by a nomad boy

I can only do the simple loud one
:(

abti,

iska da this constant spiel of rural Romanticism. it's getting unbearable.

it would appear your distortions are based on a melancholic, blurred figments of, and imaginations of idyllic rural identity. we ought to refrain from idealising the countryside as a place of the quiet idyllic living...... the reality could not be more stark. it’s a difficult life of subsistence and dependency on the elements. indeed by commodifying the rural idyll through a rose-tinted nostalgic diaspora-ism, we risk creating an idealised notions of the rural life. this in turn portrays the rural experience as a single entity, when the rural experience is as multi-faceted and diverse as the urban and city experiences. for goodness sakes he is not happy there. he has to get up at 4am everyday and work those camels all day for a meager and fruitless life. why the romanticism abti?. cala kuli xaal.....the nomadic life is harsh and people should be encouraged to settle in urban areas.

Haatu;987042 wrote:
Who pays in livestock anymore? It's all about GOLD nowadays sxb. Prepare a couple 100 grams before you ask for the girl's hand.

1 gram of gold is $50-75. 100 grams of gold is therefore $5,000 - $7,500.

marriage shouldn't be turned into a mashruuc. it should be subsidised.

Reeyo   

Alpha Blondy;986531 wrote:
actually Adan Madoobe translates as ''Black Adams''. they rank rather highly within Beesha Haradan. :cool:

Adam translates as black in Arabic :D