Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Cadale;981499 wrote:
:confused:

it's
'Mudan'
alpha, 'Mudane' has a completely different meaning it means'Mr'. I cannot believe you actually reside in dalkii hooyo. Uff

yaakhi,

abti,

i noticed you said in another thread you're from Djibouti. were you lying about being a Berbera monkey?

Tallaabo   

Cadale;981499 wrote:
:confused:

it's
'Mudan'
alpha, 'Mudane' has a completely different meaning it means'Mr'. I cannot believe you actually reside in dalkii hooyo. Uff

What he meant to write is adiga ayaa mudan ee. The ee is used in Somali speech.

Tallaabo;981518 wrote:
What he meant to write is adiga ayaa mudan ee. The ee is used in Somali speech.

why are you correcting me in public? iska aamus, abti. :mad:

Cadale   

Alpha Blondy;981513 wrote:
yaakhi,

abti,

i noticed you said in another thread you're from Djibouti. were you lying about being a Berbera monkey?

I happened to be born in djibouti i am a monkey though, especially from the mighty reer Cadaawe.:cool:

Cadale;981525 wrote:
I happened to be born in djibouti i am a monkey though, especially from the mighty reer Cadaawe.:cool:

inaadeero Cadale,

the mighty reer Cadawe are fairly simple people as you'll no doubt agree. the vast majority of our tribe has never ventured beyond Berbera and Hargeisa.......... although there are several prominent Cadawians in Djibouti. they're called ''Dirta Yaakhida ee bahda Cadawe''....malaaha kuwas aan sheegeeyo ayaad tahay? :cool:

yaad ka tahay reer Cadawe, inaadeero? ;)

Maqane   

Al, the guy you're talking to is not who you think he/she is, waa jaajuus :mad: .

Please take a look at this picture carefully and explain to me what you see, wax baa meesha ka qaldan!!.

3zwe.png

Tallaabo   

Abbaas;981529 wrote:
Al, the guy you're talking to is not who you think he/she is, waa jaajuus :mad: .

Please take a look at this picture carefully and explain to me what you see, wax baa meesha ka qaldan!!.

3zwe.png

Alpha joined SOL in 2010 but is also there in the list, so that list has a software error.

Abbaas;981529 wrote:

3zwe.png

abti,

there's probably a ''technical glitch'' with the system. it's a Somali site after all. have you checked to see there isn't another Cadale? because there's only one Cadale and he is my inaadeero from another laan-gaab adeero. sometimes, folks are not granted posting privileges but can still browse online and end up being prematurely martyred. :P

baal iska huubi, abti. i wouldn't want to think you're jealous of my inaadeero, you know.

Cadale has the entire tol behind him, ma garatay? what you're trying to do doesn't bode well for our cordial tribal relations ee isku xishood. :)

Cadale   

Alpha Blondy;981528 wrote:
inaadeero Cadale,

the mighty reer Cadawe are fairly simple people as you'll no doubt agree. the vast majority of our tribe has never ventured beyond Berbera and Hargeisa.......... although there are several prominent Cadawians in Djibouti. they're called
''Dirta Yaakhida ee bahda Cadawe''[
/B]....malaaha kuwas aan sheegeeyo ayaad tahay? :cool:

yaad ka tahay reer Cadawe, inaadeero?
;)

kkkkk waad la heshay ina adeero Alpha ;).. Ina adeero dee xagaa iyo pmka ina geey xagaas baan kugu sheegi doona'ee reerkayaga

Cadale   

Abbaas;981529 wrote:

3zwe.png

Are you saying im a 'Jaajuus'? Ufff bal taani eega :mad:

Ina Adeero Alpha thanks for the support it is strengthening our 'cordial tribal relations', ma garatay?

Cadale;981532 wrote:
kkkkk waad la heshay ina adeero Alpha
;)
.. Ina adeero dee xagaa iyo pmka ina geey xagaas baan kugu sheegi doona'ee reerkayaga

yeah inaadeero Cadale xagaas iyo PMka ayeeynu kaga hadali doona arrimaha reeraheena. too many bah-less and anti-tribal dan folks around these boards. :mad:

dad dantoda iyo diinto iyo dalkoda iyo dadko ka quustey ayeey ina moodeyn. dan iyo duco, dee. we're just doing our thing balse haters are gonna hate, maha? :cool:;)

Cadale;981533 wrote:
Are you saying im a 'Jaajuus'? Ufff bal taani eega :mad:

Ina Adeero Alpha thanks for the support it is strengthening our 'cordial tribal relations', ma garatay?

dan iyo duco inaadeero Cadale. that's all. :cool: