Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Safferz   

SomaliPhilosopher;981397 wrote:
Why didn't you pm me dee, surely we can worked out some sort of arrangement :rolleyes:

Well my undergrad days are long over, and I have no regrets about graduating from the Ivy of the North, University of Toronto :P

Tallaabo   

Safferz;981395 wrote:
American universities are the best in the world. On the other hand, only Oxbridge can compete with North American institutions. I actually wanted to go to Cambridge for undergrad but I didn't have that kind of money
:(

This table disagrees with you:p

http://www.topuniversities.com/university-rankings/world-university-rankings/2013#sorting=rank+region=+country=+faculty=+stars=false+search=

Safferz   

Tallaabo;981407 wrote:
This table disagrees with you:p

QS is a British company, and UK produced lists of the best universities of the world always overrate UK universities. UCL and Imperial College better than Stanford, Yale, Princeton, Penn, Columbia? LOL, no.

SomaliPhilosopher;981410 wrote:
I considered going to U of toronto....we could have been alumnus buds

You should have :P

Tallaabo   

Safferz;981426 wrote:
QS is a British company, and UK produced lists of the best universities of the world always overrate UK universities. UCL and Imperial College better than Stanford, Yale, Princeton, Penn, Columbia? LOL, no.

You should have
:P

They are only better due to the vast endowments and wealth they have:( But when you look at the value for money spend, the British institution with their meagre resources do much better;)