Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Safferz;980561 wrote:
I'm all for skipping work, but I've also never held a job longer than three months so I'm probably not the best person to listen to.

you're a book worm, ma garatay? stick with the books and leave the real practicalities of life to those who know, okay? :P;)

nuune;980562 wrote:
So Alpha has a 9-5 job in there, hmm

that's exactly what i think everyday, abti Al? work? naga daaya y'all.:D:D

balse, if you add the amount of hours working but spent ''outside of the office'' per day............................it's a lot, dee.

Somalia   

Israeli cop whose kick cost illegal migrant a testicle gets community service

Officer dismissed from police force and receives a suspended sentence, but showed no signs of psychological problems in testing.

A police officer who kicked an illegal migrant in the groin, causing him to lose a testicle, will do six months of community service and pay the plaintiff NIS 24,000.

couple of busy days.

yesterday i was beaten by a police officer. this has caused me serious stress and has tested my confidence in SL. this morning i granted him clemency and all is well. :P:D

Tallaabo   

Alpha Blondy;980891 wrote:
couple of busy days.

yesterday i was beaten by a police officer. this has caused me serious stress and has tested my confidence in SL. this morning i granted him clemency and all is well.
:P:D

;) Video ma lagaa duubay markii lagu dilayay. That would be very interesting to watch:p

^ abti,

it was madness walahi. it was a bizarre incident. i forgave the guy....WTF?? i think i've finally grown up. :P

i'll write about the entire 'horrific' incident, tonight. that's if the internet is working....:D:D

Haatu   

couple of busy days.

yesterday i was beaten by a police officer. this has caused me serious stress and has tested my confidence in SL. this morning i granted him clemency and all is well.

I can just imagined you being wooped left, centre and right screaming "Allaaaa!" :D :D

Maqane   

Al inaar, shaqadii aad 4ta saacadood maalintii shaqeeyneyday miyaad ka soo dib dhacday, sidaa awgeed miyaa laguu garaacay mise were you trying to introduce your illegal hidden qurbajoog mashruuc to the public, so you're busted and beaten? i'm bit confused, please share more so we can help. There is no need to forgive such deeds oo laguugula kacay, there 're things to forgive but this one is unacceptable!, ma garatay? :mad:

Safferz   

couple of busy days.

Sorry Alpha but this gave me a good laugh this morning. This song is for you boo :)

Haatu   

Google adsense has been giving me weird ads lately so I decided to check the settings out. Apparently I'm female judging by the websites I visit. I only visit, SOL, hotmail and bbc football :D