Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

SomaliPhilosopher;980332 wrote:
Ah Alpha be fair the nigerians were a much better host to me than you were during my time in hargeisa.

:D;)

SP-ooow,

abti,

you do realise i have a life outside of this forum. :cool:

you once qarxised me, abti. i don't need to remind you.balse rest assured this isn't forgotten. you're forever etched in my memory as a piece of sh!t. i reserve my ceremonial social events and the hosting for folks who can be trusted. you, on the other hand, cannot be trusted. you probably know me in the real world. i sense you have information about me, too. so fcuk off, abti. :o

the first week of the month is headache, here. i swear all sorts of people crawl from their respective little holes to shaxaad you. i've had my phone switched off. i was even visited in my office, can y'all believe that? caajiib. this is unacceptable. there are better ways to ask for things without incessantly ringing people's phones or making random visit. it's always the same folks. it's usually quarterly. :mad::cool:

Alpha Blondy;980337 wrote:
:D
;)

SP-ooow,

abti,

you do realise i have a life outside of this forum. :cool:

you once qarxised me, abti. i don't need to remind you.balse rest assured this isn't forgotten. you're forever etched in my memory as a piece of sh!t. i reserve my ceremonial social events and the hosting for folks who can be trusted. you, on the other hand, cannot be trusted. you probably know me in the real world. i sense you have information about me, too. so fcuk off, abti.
:o

hmmmmm...

article-2441323-187637F200000578-794_634

A teenager was killed in a shoot-out comparable to a 'Western' movie, a court has heard. Mohammed Hussein, 19, part of a notorious North London gang, was killed by rival gang members with a sawn-off shotgun, the jury was told. The alleged murder, which took place around a tower block, was caught on CCTV cameras.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2441323/Teenager-killed-Western-style-gang-shoot-rival-turf-jury-hears.html#ixzz2gbMNjk7O

AUN.

Safferz   

Alpha Blondy;980333 wrote:
one word: rudimentary voyeurism, for the lack of a better term of disgust. :mad:

inabti,

adigo mudane, please tell us the ethnic names, the intended uses and the symbolic values of the circled items above. i'm quite sure they weren't mean to adorn and enhance the appearance of your somewhat impressive bookshelf. we don't want to hear your reasons for displaying. there's no need to justify why you've bought them or how you came to own or where you purchased these items. we know that. we don't have the time to hear, in one of those classic Frank Gardner moments, the BBC's Security correspondent, and his ethnicised tone of
'been there, done that, bought that.... uppity BS'
, particularly, in over-pronouncing local terms, local places in their local dialects, as thought somehow privy, to local activities.

do you think you've gained a vantage point in appearing to be more 'cultured' by displaying these items for all to see? are you trying to tell us you've traveled to remote markets in the darkest depth of Africa, where people barter goods for US Dollars, to secure their ownership?

quite frankly, it's disgusting. it's not impressive and i think the gallery would agree........ when i say oorad oo isaso aas. bloody voyeur! :mad:

That would be a dhiil from Somaliland on the left, and a calabash from Kenya on the right. I have a lot more stuff too that would piss you off, most recently I've added some beautiful wood sculptures from Ethiopia :P Don't hate because my apartment looks better than your furniture and art-less house :mad:

waraa Haatu you bloody ugaali eating sijui i have nothing to do with that murtad troll hobbesian_brute (sorry hobbes your a cool person),, ee sidaa ula sooco, abti you disrespected me garatay? Xaal baa laga rabaa!!! :mad: :mad:

salaams to asxaabta kale see you after a while im taking a break from this place!!!

Haatu   

Cambuulo iyo bun;980369 wrote:
waraa Haatu you bloody ugaali eating sijui i have nothing to do with that murtad troll hobbesian_brute (sorry hobbes your a cool person),, ee sidaa ula sooco, abti you disrespected me garatay? Xaal baa laga rabaa!!! :mad: :mad:

salaams to asxaabta kale see you after a while im taking a break from this place!!!

I see but why are you running away? Bloody hell don't be so thin skinned you... :mad:

Safferz   

Day 1 of trying to condition myself out of my extreme night owl ways, I was up at 7am this morning after actually going to bed last night :) 7am used to be my bedtime. Let's hope this sticks.

Wadani   

SomaliPhilosopher;980336 wrote:
Do any of you guys know any somali or african proverbs regarding responsibility of the individual to the tribe or leadership in general? anything along those lines.

Here are a few, though they may not be exactly what you're looking for.

Faqi tolkii kama janno tago

Nin waalan tolkii ayaa u miyir qaba

Godinay haddaan badhkay kugu jirin imaad goyseen

Safferz   

Wadani;980391 wrote:
Saffz this is why you stay up so late.

:D :D

There was also this interesting study that came out the other day, there are actual physical differences in the brains of early birds and night owls. "Chronic jet lag" is such a great term to describe how I feel during the day usually :/

Haatu   

SomaliPhilosopher;980386 wrote:
Hows the schooling going Haatu? Have they socialized you to be a good 'worker' yet?

Schooling is fine but what the hell are you talking about sxb?

Here's a maahmaah about leadership for you (actually from a song):

Nin lagu seexdow ha seexan.

Safferz   

Haatu;980399 wrote:
Schooling is fine but what the hell are you talking about sxb?

SomaliPhilosopher reads Michel Foucault (and others) :D

Wadani   

Safferz;980403 wrote:
SomaliPhilosopher reads
Michel Foucault
(and others)

Uff..kaasi cilaawi birkimo qaniin ah buu ahaa. Balse kamuu macaashin oo wuxu ka mid noqday dadkii ugu horayay ee u dhinta cudurka xun. And besides his writing was super dense and almost impenetrable.