Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Haatu   

Alpha Blondy;979046 wrote:

DEDICATED to Haatu.

this was my resistance song before i left the Palestine cause to concentrate my efforts on issues closer to home.
:P

FIGHT the POWER, abti.

I remembered when this song first came out (or at least when I first heard it). It opened my eyes to the big, evil, Jewish world.

Wadani;979642 wrote:
Looks very tastey, laakiin kollay Soomaali lagu gaadhi maayo baariis iyo hilibka.

maan, don't even compare somali bariis iyo hilib with this, not in the same league. try it in arab restaurants esp yemeni ones.

Safferz   

Khadafi;979630 wrote:
Safferez by the way did you succseed in the bullshitting through the discussions ? lol! Remember when I tried that once, my examiner just said "hmmm...your intresting BUT what are you talking about!

lol yes! I did really well, but the stress leading up to it will ensure I don't pull something like that again. My oral examination is in the spring, but I meet with each of my four examiners every month or so to go over what I've read as a sort of mock exam, so it's just as intimidating and awful. Not to mention if you sound dumb during these sessions, they won't expect much from you on exam day, so in many ways you pass or fail your exam based on how you do during these monthly meetings.

Wadani   

Safferz;979703 wrote:
lol yes! I did really well, but the stress leading up to it will ensure I don't pull something like that again. My oral examination is in the spring, but I meet with each of my four examiners every month or so to go over what I've read as a sort of mock exam, so it's just as intimidating and awful. Not to mention if you sound dumb during these sessions, they won't expect much from you on exam day, so in many ways you pass or fail your exam based on how you do during these monthly meetings.

Congrats!

Wadani   

Safferz;979707 wrote:
Thanks man. Abdiweli Gaas is speaking here tomorrow, any burning questions you guys would like me to ask?

Ask him if he's running for the Puntland presidency? If so, what are his positions gonna be vis-a-vis the FGS, Somaliland and Khaatumo?

Safferz   

Wadani;979708 wrote:
Ask him if he's running for the Puntland presidency? If so, what are his positions gonna be vis-a-vis the FGS, Somaliland and Khaatumo?

I'll try my best to get a question or two in. Odayaasha tend to take up all the mic time at these sorts of events :mad:

Mooge   

good for you safferz.

read about his accomplishments on mooge's thread. educate yourself first.

he is the greatest somali prime minister in generations. he took somalia out of the misery in a very difficult time. somalia was brough back from the brink in his short time.

http://www.somaliaonline.com/community/showthread.php/66720-Prime-Minister-Abdiweli-s-Achievements-Waxqabadkii-Cabdiweli-iyo-Xukumadda-Badbaado-Qaran

can some moderators help me and fix the broken images. i didn't update that topic while.

Haatu   

Cambuulo is around, but he's trolling under the name Hobbesian_Brute.

Sup Alpha. Have you finally managed in getting a TV stand?