Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

LIVE: Robert Mugabe at the United Nation.

excellent. he's dismissive tone is shockingly brilliant. someone walked out. we dont't know who. :P

''those with a malicious intent to continue their illegal persecution on my nation should know it hasn't been heeded........ [as reflected] by the recent democratic elections in Zimbabwe.....''

''.........those with a regime change agenda will never achieve their agenda and must remove the sanction against my little peaceful country............''

:D:D

i have an important casuumad tomorrow. everything appears to be in place balse i worry the maid will not be able to meet my expectations. i have given her clear instructions to ensure all is perfect. i've also asked her to borrow some nice cutlery and stuff......:P

starters

mixed grill - pieces of lamb served on skewers with peppers

main course

marinated meat (Xaniid) with lightly pickled ingredients

maraq cooked with hebs and spices

Mixed vegetable rice - rice cooked with mixed vegetables with raisins and saffron

''excellent'' salad

Desert

assorted desserts - selection of five desserts served as a buffet

this isn't any menu, this is Alpha's menu. :P

Alpha Blondy;979586 wrote:
i have an important casuumad tomorrow. everything appears to be in place balse i worry the maid will not be able to meet my expectations. i have given her clear instructions to ensure all is perfect. i've also asked her to borrow some nice cutlery and stuff......
:P

starters

mixed grill - pieces of lamb served on skewers with peppers

main course

marinated meat (
Xaniid
) with lightly pickled ingredients

maraq cooked with hebs and spices

Mixed vegetable rice - rice cooked with mixed vegetables with raisins and saffron

''excellent'' salad

Desert

assorted desserts - selection of five desserts served as a buffet

this isn't any menu, this is Alpha's menu.
:P

Can you talk more about this, the preparation and all. thanks

Safferz   

Hobbesian_Brute;979598 wrote:
Can you talk more about this, the preparation and all. thanks

Alpha can't cook so you'll have to consult the hired help, or the restaurant he's ordering from.

Safferz;979625 wrote:
Alpha can't cook so you'll have to consult the hired help, or the restaurant he's ordering from.

ok,

i love xaniid the yemeni version, i was surprised to see alpha talk about it. globalization has reached HG indeed.

Khadafi   

Safferz;979625 wrote:

Safferez by the way did you succseed in the bullshitting through the discussions ? lol! Remember when I tried that once, my examiner just said "hmmm...your intresting BUT what are you talking about!

Khadafi   

[quoteMorning folks, I'm about to head to a meeting with my prof and I am NOT prepared. It will be hard to BS through a discussion of a 600+ page book I haven't read..

Safferez by the way did you succseed in the bullshitting through the discussions ? lol! Remember when I tried that once, my examiner just said "hmmm...your intresting BUT what are you talking about!