Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Somali names are actually easy to pronounce, for the most part apart from a few weird ones like laxwase, i have always envied those with somali names, and so wished my parents had chosen one for me.

Adeer you should be carrying your head high, you have never had to labour under sand coon's name a day in your life, you never had to feel inauthentic and fake, never felt like a second rate arabian, never felt in danger of being profiled.

"innaa khalaqnaakum min thakarin wa unthaa wa jacalnaakum shucuuban waqabaa'ila litacaarafu inna akramakum cindallahii atqaakum"

Haatu dagaweyne, please read this and tell me what you understand by it.

Hobbesian_Brute;978983 wrote:
"
innaa khalaqnaakum min thakarin wa unthaa wa jacalnaakum shucuuban waqabaa'ila litacaarafu inna akramakum cindallahii atqaakum
"

you flirty swine jaajus of the gaal. :mad::mad::mad::mad:

i will not tolerate this anti-Islam propaganda BS. this is a warning, ma garatay?

abti,

wax isku faal. isku xishood hoyaada laxwase eh. :cool:

Haatu   

Hobbesian_Brute;978983 wrote:
"
innaa khalaqnaakum min thakarin wa unthaa wa jacalnaakum shucuuban waqabaa'ila litacaarafu inna akramakum cindallahii atqaakum
"

Yarow, in the early 70s they actually used to call me afweyne but that is a story for another day. This ayah tells us that Allah created us into clans and ethnicities so that we may understand each other. (I remember learning this ayah under an abaq tree in a place called laag dheere many years ago, horta do you know what an abaq is? Kids nowadays. You see the qurac tree, when it is still young and growing and the branches are still small and cannot provide adequate shade it is called abaq). But what is the point of sourcing this ayah?

Alphow, war berigii aan Jabuuti tagay ma kaaga sheekeeyay?

Safferz;978977 wrote:
Your name is pretty horrible, inabti
:P

Say my name, say my name, If no one is around you, say baby I love you, If you ain't runnin' game, Say my name, say my name, You actin' kinda shady, ain't facebookin' me baby. Better say my name. waa iga taalo. :P

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPHAOOOOW.

Haatu   

Alpha Blondy;978989 wrote:
maya, abti.

baal so daa sheekada.
:P
;)

War beri baan gabar yaroo ciise ah kala rooray Diri Dhabe. We escaped in the dead of night her waiting for me in a small hillock. We then took the road and after a few days reached Cali Sabiix. What a hell hole that place was where even the donkey are thirsty and inhabited by short, dark people all with rat like features. (I was hoping at this point the women doesn't give birth to something like that). After a day or so we hitched a ride with a man named Tuurweyne who drove a truck laden with goods from Harar to Jabuuti port. He had a funny story but that's for next time. We were about 30 mins or so drive from Jabuuti City when I told Tuurweyne to stop so I could answer the call of nature. Whilst I was relieving myself behind a Mareer tree and helping myself to its delicious berries, I noticed the truck speeding away. Inkaar qabaha kaadiduu igu gooye. Ka daba carar baan is iri but what good would it do. I had no money, was in an alien place and the bloody women I did it for was speeding towards a distant city at 70mph (suffice to say I never saw her again, who knows there might be a Haatu Jr somewhere in Huunoland today). I decided to go to the city and look for her. I reached the city after maqrib and after asking here or there, I couldn't find her. I then headed for the dock area and saw a few poor urchins huddling around a fire in an alley way named Jiiro Miskiin. They were kind enough to allow me to share the warmth (but not the roodhi) but I couldn't care less. I was in the depths of despair (I wonder if this alley still exists). I woke up before dawn to search for some kibarwaa as I call it (or xamaali) to make a few francs. Luckily I came across a Yemeni trader who was seeking an extra pair of hands for his voyage to Xamar via Berbera. We quickly struck up an agreement and I was given 5 francs as advance payment (enough to buy you breakfast those days). By midday I had left Jabuuti and never saw Northern Somalia again.

Maqane   

^ Waar Hobbesoow inaar, i've heard you took the Shahada and is going to update your location, ee arrinkaa maxaa ka jira?!

DEDICATED to Haatu.

this was my resistance song before i left the Palestine cause to concentrate my efforts on issues closer to home. :P

FIGHT the POWER, abti.