Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Safferz;978410 wrote:
I've been looking at photos of food on Pinterest and watching the Food Network all day so I can somehow eat foods I'm craving vicariously through the internet. I haven't had bariis or basto or bread/cereal for that matter in a month. I am hungry and cranky and want to fight people. Diets suck
:(
:mad: That said, I look awesome so I won't cave in just yet lol.

waad isku booqday, ma istidhi?

in Mauritania women eat subag saafiya to fatten their person, siba mid sii ficaan u gadhooday . :):P:D

Oiler   

Safferz;978380 wrote:
I identify with the far left, and I support same sex marriage as a civil right, though I think there are more important issues for LGBTQ people.

Does this support conflict with your religious beliefs?

Wadani   

Oiler;978420 wrote:
Does this support conflict with your religious beliefs?

Can't wait to see the mental gymnastics in her answer lool.

Haatu   

Apophis, how's business going? Are you a tycoon yet? ;) (I saw your brother the other day, he told me).

Alpha abti, what is this khuraafaad by the name of oiler that has joined this place?

Haatu;978492 wrote:
Apophis, how's business going? Are you a tycoon yet?
;)
(I saw your brother the other day, he told me).

i knew it! despite his best efforts to dismiss my 'African Century' mantra, i'm glad to see he's actually contributing. mashallah.

what sort of business is Apo in, i wonder? :cool:

Safferz   

Busted a white dude claiming to speak Somali today (he's a visiting student here, and said he speaks it during one of our grad workshops)... introduced myself and asked him how he's doing, and he didn't understand a word. I'll have to mess with him another time to figure out where he's at with the language, but the only thing he seemed to know in Somali was "iska warran" lol. Damn.

He said he wants to study Somaliland :mad:

Haatu   

Safferz;978530 wrote:
He said he wants to study Somaliland :mad:

The disease has reached every corner. Just talking about it leaves a bitter taste in the mouth :mad:

Haatu;978492 wrote:

Alpha abti, what is this khuraafaad by the name of oiler that has joined this place?

Haatu,

abti,

Oiler is somewhat of an unknown quantity. she/he's had the audacity to challenge the academic temptress and pseudo-intellectual Boqoraad Saffz...........so she/he's not bad at all.:P:D

maybe she/he's a oil masseur? maybe he's a Thai massage Parlour worker? ya oog? :P