Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Khayr   

Haatu;978351 wrote:
You know there's a funny story I heard recently. There's a local sheikh who teaches women the qur'an. One day a revert, white Croatian lady came to him asking him if he could search a husband for her (some people prefer to use wadaad-matchmaking services). He said he would and she left. A month or so later she returned asking for updates. He said:
"naa wax ku guursado waan soo waaye, dhib malaha anaa ku guursan"
:D
Kulahaa wax ku guursado ma jiraan in a city teeming with bachelors
He married her shortly thereafter.

Hey don't hate the man, hate the game!

Wadani   

Haatu;978351 wrote:
You know there's a funny story I heard recently. There's a local sheikh who teaches women the qur'an. One day a revert, white Croatian lady came to him asking him if he could search a husband for her (some people prefer to use wadaad-matchmaking services). He said he would and she left. A month or so later she returned asking for updates. He said:
"naa wax ku guursado waan soo waaye, dhib malaha anaa ku guursan"
Kulahaa wax ku guursado ma jiraan in a city teeming with bachelors
He married her shortly thereafter.

hahaa...raggeedi.

Wadani   

Safferz;978338 wrote:
When was the last time you've been back home? Somali society has become far more conservative in recent years than it has ever been traditionally. And keep in mind that you're male, so your experience of navigating public space in the context of gender separation is going to be drastically different and *privileged* compared to mine. You can't call BS on someone else's experience.

It has become more conservative, ur right.

Wadani   

Oiler;978357 wrote:
How liberal are you?

What's is your views on Gay marriage?

Shouldn't the questions be what are your views on homosexuality? A question about Gay marriage implicitly assumes we have no problems with homosexuality, and that the central issue is about the definition of marriage (traditional man and woman vs gay marriage). Since most Somalis are Muslims, the vast majority will have a problem with homosexuality in and of itself let alone the thought of two men or two women being wedded together in holy matrimony.

nuune   
Alpha, Ibleez waaxid, ii warran inaar, I can see your games improved, and ways and norms of how to approach and appreciate ladies, but one musbaar ayaa kugu jiro, and that needs Kiyaawo ingalees in lagu soo siibo, sida kale I am happy with your development, Alfiyoweesoow

wadani,

can we talk about your anti-SNM tirades, please?

i'm not quite sure why you say these things but it doesn't make you any more cooler, you know.

there are too many waloweyn folks on these boards and i'd much rather they weren't privy to our secrets.....marka ka waran PMs, abti?

Safferz   

Oiler;978362 wrote:
The was was a general question for all to answer, but you may answe it.

I identify with the far left, and I support same sex marriage as a civil right, though I think there are more important issues for LGBTQ people.

nuune;978375 wrote:
Alpha
, Ibleez waaxid, ii warran inaar, I can see your games improved, and ways and norms of how to approach and appreciate ladies, but one musbaar ayaa kugu jiro, and that needs Kiyaawo ingalees in lagu soo siibo, sida kale I am happy with your development, Alfiyoweesoow

inaar-abti sareeye guuto,

madax sare salute to saraakiisha sare ee SOL iyo akhbarta kula socda, marka hore.

bacda salan,

inaar,

i haven't have a date in two months. my last date doesn't count because i don't want to lie to myself, dee. my game is lacking these days, ma garatay? what are you talking about, inaar?

such is the level of desperation these days........i've been thinking about arranged marriages and stuff. they're all the same, maha? plus it's half your iman to marry, innit? i'll solicit Khayr inuu talo ka bixiyo arrimaha. :P

i was having lunch at Imperial Hotel today and some guy who forced me to buy him waslad hilib ah iyo pasta isku dhex karis, randomly said...........''miyaad iska guusatid, abti. it's time, you know. you don't want to become a wadki dhale...''.

killed my appetite, inaar. caajib. ;)

nuune   

^^ Safferz, I don't think what you say there will make Alpha happy, he will come and say you feminist, you endorse same sex marriage asset.php?fid=14&uid=3017&d=1313069411

Alpha, asset.php?fid=14&uid=3017&d=1313069411

asset.php?fid=14&uid=3017&d=1313069411

asset.php?fid=14&uid=3017&d=1313069411

lool wadkii dhale, kaas yuu ku waalin inaar, after all you have good few more years aad darbi-saar ciyaari karto asset.php?fid=14&uid=3017&d=1313069411