Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Tallaabo   
few stunning photos.

yurts-karakol-lake_35661_990x742.jpg Karakol Lake, Kyrgyzstan

This looks like a landscape suffering the effects of a catastrophic nuclear winter.

Maaddeey   

Alpha Blondy;971964 wrote:
was involved in a serious verbal fight. went to Telesom to top-up my Zaad and they kept pushing in the queue. i lost it BIG time, y'all. i just couldn't resist it, you know. i shouted at the staff and told them to organise the queue or i will take matters into my own hands :mad:

hadalkaaga sow kamay garan inaad dhaqan celis tahay?. :)

Maaddeey;972202 wrote:
hadalkaaga sow kamay garan inaad dhaqan celis tahay?.
:)

LOOOOL@Maaddeey,

inaar, i can talk the talk balse can i walk the walk, baal is weydi. :P

inaar, at least 6 people pushed the queue before me but i was patient and waited for my turn. i kindly explained to the askaari at the exist door to organise the queues. he agreed. :P:D

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Council gives benefits mother-of-four new home after she claims ninth floor flat is no place to bring up children

article-2384758-1B2727E8000005DC-604_634

A mother raising her four children in a ninth-floor council flat has won a move after successfully arguing they could fall to their deaths. Fartuuna Warsame waged a three-year battle with Birmingham City Council, which has now agreed to move her family on safety grounds. The local authority hope that, by giving way before a court appeal was heard, it would avoid setting a legal precedent which would open the floodgates for demands for moves from high-rise flats.

-------

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2384758/Birmingham-Council-gives-benefits-family-new-home-9th-floor-safety-concerns.html

------

nice to see somalis win for once.

Maaddeey   

bt the caption, I heard it and its singer died in London recently.

back to the queue thing. In Hargeysa xoog baa la maalaa, inaad xanuunsantahay ama laangaab tahay bay ku moodaayaan, qaylo & dadkood kala tuurto isku dar, lacagtana miiska ugu tuur: 'waar gaadhi baa cidla naga yaale ee dedeji, waaryee'. markaas nin rag ah oo reeraha Siilaanyo inaad tahaa laguu garanayaa. :)

Maaddeey;972230 wrote:
bt the caption, I heard it and its singer died in London recently.

back to the queue thing. In Hargeysa xoog baa la maalaa, inaad xanuunsantahay ama laangaab tahay bay ku moodaayaan, qaylo & dadkood kala tuurto isku dar, lacagtana miiska ugu tuur: 'waar gaadhi baa cidla naga yaale ee dedeji, waaryee'. markaas nin rag ah oo reeraha Siilaanyo inaad tahaa laguu garanayaa.
:)

LOL@Maaddeey,

inaar, the loudest person is usually the strongest, ma garatay? i find this rather sad, walle. i was even arrested after a road rage incident about 5 weeks ago, dee. they clearly didn't know who i was, ma istidhi? :D

balse, on a seriously note, these people are very indisciplined, rude and always looking for an opportunity to argue. it's a nation of talkers but they hardly walk the walk. i'd gladly do some damage but i worry my temperamental Hulk-like mood will get me in serious trouble with the law. anyway, i don't worry too much about that......you can pay your way out of any situation but the time wasted is too LONG, you see. it could be spent doing something better, you know. now, i see no evil and hear no evil and just get on with it. i just wait my turn despite being a laandheere and counting Big SILaanyo as a close personal friend, you know. :P:D i'd like to think of myself as a Robin Hood of sorts, ma garatay? :P:D

Haatu   

Hey Alpha. I just learnt two new Somali words that I want to share. But before I do have a go:

Say Biography and Curriculum Vitae in Af Soomaali :D

Biography - Qofkahadal

CV - Qofkawarran :D

Haatu;972254 wrote:
Hey Alpha. I just learnt two new Somali words that I want to share. But before I do have a go:

Say Biography and Curriculum Vitae in Af Soomaali
:D

Biography - Qofkahadal

CV - Qofkawarran
:D

hi abti,

i hope all is well with you....maha? :P

thanks for sharing these new excellent words. i don't know how to say them in af-somaliga balse i'll know now.......since you've introduced these words into the Somali language. thanks.

Alz.

what's happenin' y'all.......

i'm bracing myself for a fight with the maid. she's made several errors in her weekly adeeg costs. she's demanding an extra $13.5. i've calculated the costs at $10. we shall see who wins. i'm not backing down walahi. :P:D