Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Maaddeey;971389 wrote:
Ceeb soow maaha, maxaa dumaashi dhaleysa ku ag dhigay!?. Safferz u d.ir,nooh?.
:)

it's the right thing to do soow maha, dee? my bro went back to the UK. i'm representing him here in the SL Republic. y'all Xamari's are quite distant in such familial affairs, ma istidhi? :D

inaar, naga daa ciyaarta, ma garatay? do you have kids and stuff? :P:D

Saffz has been quite supportive xagaa text message iyo mobile-ka, you know. she's leaving tomorrow and we were supposed to meet up, balse, i had to ditch for the family, cawaa. i think she's in love with the kid, you know. :D:p

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Maaddeey   

^^ Wixii ku jeclaadaa iska ba'ay!. :D

Inaar, bilcaamaha ayaa loo diraa bilcaamaha dhalaya!. Its husbands only meel lagu dhalo. Nus Darsan ciyaal ah baan heystaa Alle ha ii daaye!. Masha Allah dheh. :)

N.O.R.F   

Lool Alpha waxaan moodey in aad dhaqankii wax ka baratay in yr 2.3 years there but this revelation has sent your home coming rep back down to zero. Badownimadii kamaad tagin.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOÒÒOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Maaddeey;971398 wrote:
^^ Wixii ku jeclaadaa iska ba'ay!.
:D

Inaar, bilcaamaha ayaa loo diraa bilcaamaha dhalaya!. Its husbands only meel lagu dhalo. Nus Darsan ciyaal ah baan heystaa Alle ha ii daaye!. Masha Allah dheh.
:)

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL@bilcaamaha ayaa loo diraa bilcaamaha dhalaya!

my 2 eedos are there, inaar. i've merely shown my presence a few times, dee. maxaad ii eedeeysa, inaar?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

N.O.R.F;971404 wrote:
Lool Alpha waxaan moodey in aad dhaqankii wax ka baratay in yr 2.3 years there but this revelation has sent your home coming rep back down to zero. Badownimadii kamaad tagin.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOÒÒOOOOOOOOOOOOL

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL@NORF,

you're bang out of order. inaar, my brother is not here, dee. what do you expect me to do? sit around and stuff?

i can't just ignore the pregnant dumashi, as much as i've tried walahi. our convos last less than 30secs balse, i still have show my face, ma garatay? inaar, maxaad ii eedeeysa, adiguuna? maa khalaad baan galey? :confused:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

going back to the hospital to take the eedos home. malaaha, i'll have to wait with the dumashi and go into the operating theatre with her, ma istidhi? :P:D

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Safferz   

Alpha Blondy;971392 wrote:

Saffz has been quite supportive xagaa text message iyo mobile-ka, you know. she's leaving tomorrow and we were supposed to meet up, balse, i had to ditch for the family, cawaa. i think she's in love with the kid, you know.
:D
:p

Now that I know you in person, I can see how Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner includes elements of truth about your daily life and personal history, but mostly acts as a space in which you fictively reimagine and recreate yourself, a parallel universe of sorts where we made plans to hang out caawa and I'm apparently in love with you. Waa riwaayad :mad:

Alpha Blondy;971409 wrote:
going back to the hospital to take the eedos home. malaaha, i'll have to wait with the dumashi and go into the operating theatre with her, ma istidhi?
:P:D

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

i just came. i'll go back tomorrow morning, again. :P

Safferz;971413 wrote:
Now that I know you in person, I can see how Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner includes elements of truth about your daily life and personal history, but mostly acts as a space in which you
fictively
reimagine and recreate yourself, a parallel universe of sorts where we made plans to hang out caawa and I'm apparently in love with you. Waa riwaayad :mad:

inabti,

i don't agree with your damning portrayal of my person. UNACCEPTABLE. :mad::mad::mad:

Safferz   

Alpha Blondy;971415 wrote:
inabti,

i don't agree with your damning portrayal of my person. UNACCEPTABLE. :mad::mad::mad:

Then why lie so blatantly about me and our "relationship" :mad::mad: