Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Safferz   

Reeyo;967517 wrote:

Saf, no worries, I personally like the little white buses but most western folks find them difficult. Inshallah I might be around next year,
:)

Do let me know if you're around :) Next year is my learn Amharic properly mission lol

Safferz;967522 wrote:
Do let me know if you're around
:)
Next year is my learn Amharic properly mission lol

at this rate, you'd meet anyone, anywhere, anytime, ya? some people have lost sight of reality, ya? cajiib. wax yaahas waa laga ficaanyahay. waana iga taalo.

Safferz   

Alpha Blondy;967523 wrote:
at this rate, you'd meet anyone, anywhere, anytime, ya? some people have lost sight of reality, ya? cajiib. wax yaahas waa laga ficaanyahay. waana iga taalo.

I'm not meeting you dee :P I'm out as well... hope to be in Hargeisa around August 1st, you guys will hear from me then. Ramadan kareem everyone :D

^ personal greetings of the highest regards eedo Juxa, ma garatay? :P

inabti, baryahan xaalada iska bariga dhexe ahayd. i've received some excellent news about my future. things are looking great mashallah and i might as well duulduul ya? :D

ma isla duulna?

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

1005102_10153008792600360_1460934636_n.j

ma aniga mise this picture has a SL Republic flag y'all....?

there is also a Taiwanese flag. tolow, was this a meeting of the 'unrecognised'? :P

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Cambuulo iyo bun;967620 wrote:
Salaam alaykum Abu Alfaa Al Blondee, keyfa 7alak?

ramadan starts tomorrow inaar, ma garatay? :mad:

don't tell me you've already started the whole shebang, an entire day earlier? typical HAG, ma istidhi?

i'm listening to all my favourite tracks right now and will probably start the last of the shukaansi to the ukhtis, later tonight...... siba xiliyada dambe, waad garatay somaha?. :cool: :P

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Alpha Blondy;967631 wrote:
ramadan starts tomorrow inaar, ma garatay? :mad:

don't tell me you've already started the whole shebang, an entire day earlier? typical HAG, ma istidhi?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I'm Just prepering myself LOOOOL Fadlan my new name during this blessed month will be ''Abu Sufyaan'' ee sidaa ula sooco inaar.

i'm listening to all my favourite tracks right now and will probably start the last of the shukaansi to the ukhtis, later tonight...... siba xiliyada dambe, waad garatay somaha?. :cool:
:P

Gartey, gacaan baan ku taagey :o

Juxa   

war iska daa music iyo sheydaanka qeylo dhaantiisa!

waa kheyr inuu ku soo galay news wacan! meeshaa ka wad, kaligaana duulduul. eedo juxa jiimbaar gaaban baa halkan utaal

ramadan wanaagsan

Haatu;967486 wrote:
No, it's because of 3.00 am to 9.30 pm. Wax fahan. Besides,
I'm in love with Malaysia
and would love to spend some time there.

in love ku dishay, war dadka wareeyso horta before you love some place. malaysia waa meel dimatay, madowga lagu cunsuriyayo ee ka fagow. don't be bamboozled by the klcc and the shopping malls, its a very limited country in actual fact. full of niman transexual iyo qashinka lalabo kugu qabanayso, the women act male, waa opposite. the police are extremely rude and aggressive even more than kenyan police. islam ka jira meeshaas waa daciif, they have a version called islam xadaari.