Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Safferz   

Alpha Blondy;967480 wrote:
isn't your ayeyo's house infested with cockroaches and other such unpleasantness? balse, one things for sure.........those cockroaches will be eating this Ramadan, ma istidhi?
:D

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Agah, you seem to have forgotten the pics of the house I posted in the SL photo thread a while back, and she owns several :) Ayeeyday caadhi ma'aha dee.

Haatu;967482 wrote:
lol

War I am working, I just came home 1.30 hrs ago. But what will an !door know about hard work?

you're right. i agree. make that exactly 1.40mins since you left 'work' somaha? oh, how wonderful it is to 'work'. i wish i 'worked'. i want to 'work'. someone give this !doorian some 'work', ma garateen? :D

!doorians are so lazy, ma garatay? i swear they make Estonia seem like an ''industrious'' country? only only if they 'work'ed', ma istidhi? :P

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Haatu   

Alpha Blondy;967489 wrote:
you're right. i agree. mark that exactly 1.33mins since you left 'work'? oh, how wonderful it is to 'work'. i wish i
'work
ed'.

!doorians are so lazy, ma garatay? i swear they make Estonia seem like an ''industrious'' country? only only if they
'work'
ed', ma istidhi?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

There's an old oraah that might explain your problem here ina abti. Sal fududaa, ma !door baa?. You need a population with firm roots to develop :D

Safferz, I dare you to use Agah when you're in Hargeysa. Let them think you've gone mad with your time in the Hawd.

Haatu;967486 wrote:
No, it's because of 3.00 am to 9.30 pm. Wax fahan. Besides, I'm in love with Malaysia and would love to spend some time there.

is that for medical treatment or to study?

i haven't been balse, i'd love to go there, one day. perhaps, even with the SL passport to 'work', who knows? :P

Safferz   

Haatu;967490 wrote:

Safferz, I dare you to use Agah when you're in Hargeysa. Let them think you've gone mad with your time in the Hawd.

Will do :)

Haatu   

Alpha Blondy;967491 wrote:
is that for medical treatment or to study?

i haven't been balse, i'd love to go there, one day. perhaps, even with the SL passport to 'work', who knows?
:P

One of your Monkey "ardaals" is troubling an adopted (originally yours) Mark-a-bull of ours inaar. I'm afraid this might impact our cordial relations ina abti. I'm not sure whether tribal "xeer" permits our friendship in these times of "war" anymore LOL :D

Sxb, I (like my uncle) am in love with that country for no absolute reason. Waan iska maagay un, waxaad maagtana waa iska xuja soo maad fahmin?

i'm not sure if y'all have noticed balse i've been ''acting'' like i've gone ''native'', so to speak......... does it come off as real? i was wondering if y'all spotted any of these postings. i've been writing some outrageous statements purporting to have ''some'' vague understanding of the WEST based on secondary information. but if you look very carefully at the nuances and subtle undertones of these postings, you can tell, there's a high level of sarcasm. :P

check this......

Alpha Blondy;964281 wrote:
cajiib,

sowti la odhan jirey reer galbeedku siba reer yurub hormaar bey gadheen? talow, ma sixir bararki la sheegayey ayaa ugu daray? maxaa sababay kooxahan argagixisada wada?

there's a lot more ''speculative wa la yidhi's'' in most of my posts. :D:p

Safferz   

Alpha Blondy;967504 wrote:
^ what is this
''agah''
?

is that an inside sort of joke?

You're not familiar with agah, Alphow? It's an expression of surprise that you only hear from OGs lol

Reeyo   

Safferz;967463 wrote:
I booked a flight to Jijiga tomorrow morning because of my terrifying experience on the bus between Harar and Dire Dawa, with a driver who sped and tried to pass trucks on the road winding down the mountains around Harar. I didn't even take photos of the beautiful landscape because I was certain that it would distract the driver and send us tumbling over the edge. Never again :mad:

Going rural again, so I'll probably be offline for another few weeks until I'm back in Jijiga, or in Hargeisa. Ramadan Kareem y'all
:)

If your travelling my bus, stick to skybus. Otherwise hire a driver and car, it's cheap, especially if you get people to pool. Avoid the little white buses, especially if the driver say's we driving at night. ILLEGAL and all high fools.

Otherwise I pray you'r enjoying Harar, please tell me you went to Shiekh Abdar's place and met the Somali sufi order there. Best people. :)

Safferz;967510 wrote:
You're not familiar with agah, Alphow? It's an expression of surprise that you only hear from OGs lol

^ why are you using it, marka? :mad:

adduunyadan wax kasta waa la arki, ma istidhi? a week in some village 90km south of Jigjiga and you're an expert all of a sudden, miyaa? :D

Bernard Manning (racist stand-up comedian) famously said...''a dog born in a stable is not horse'' he also said this about monkeys - ''a monkey can wear clothes,walk upright and drink tea but he is still a monkey''. :D:D

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Safferz   

Alpha Blondy;967512 wrote:
^ why are you using it, marka? :mad:

Horta we've only ever established who my reer abtiyaal are, but how do you know my other half is not OG, or HAG, or Habesha for that matter? :P

Reeyo;967511 wrote:
If your travelling my bus, stick to skybus. Otherwise hire a driver and car, it's cheap, especially if you get people to pool. Avoid the little white buses, especially if the driver say's we driving at night. ILLEGAL and all high fools.

Otherwise I pray you'r enjoying Harar, please tell me you went to Shiekh Abdar's place and met the Somali sufi order there. Best people.

I took the little white buses, and sat squished at the front between the driver and another man, so I had a wonderful view of the cliffs we'd roll off as the driver sped down the mountain. I'm afraid I didn't get to see Sheikh Abdar's place, I didn't spend nearly as much time in Harar as I should have, but I'll be back next year and each year since Harar is where a lot of important archives are located for the region.

Reeyo;967511 wrote:

Otherwise I pray you'r enjoying Harar, please tell me you went to Shiekh Abdar's place and met the Somali sufi order there. Best people.

inabtiday Reeyo,

abaayo macan marka uga horeyso waan ku salamay........ ta soo ah salaan ka soo goday kashka iyo laabta. bacda salaan, waxaan ku leeyahay, maxa isku dhacaya? so dhag dhag maha, dee? ;):mad::P

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Reeyo   

Al- Maxa tiri? :/

Saf, no worries, I personally like the little white buses but most western folks find them difficult. Inshallah I might be around next year, :)

Haatu;967490 wrote:
There's an old oraah that might explain your problem here ina abti.
Sal fududaa, ma !door baa?
. You need a population with firm roots to develop

abti,

the only thing firmly rooted in the SL Republic aka the saddex habros of the bermuda triangle is internal clannish animosity. :P

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL