Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

one of my friends, who's one of the INGO high fliers suffered a premature stroke last year. he was only 38-40ish years old. this was very sad. you'd never believe it, but i saw the guy driving around the city today. caadi maha. kulaha.....''i just needed some rest, inaar. i got paid statutory sick pay too, you know,..........ee sida uula soco....''.....:D:p

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Alpha Blondy;962808 wrote:
the last 24hrs have been difficult.

1. at 2pm yesterday afternoon, i suffered a major theft.

2. at 5pm yesterday evening i suffered a major headache

3. at 9pm yesterday night, i suffered from the shock of receiving very bad news from home.

4. at 4am this morning, i was suffering from vomiting attacks.

5. at 8pm, i was drained and psychologically finished but once again suffered the harsh realities of work in SL

6. at 12pm today, i came home and don't feel very well.

kinda sad. kinda dejected. kinda betrayed. kinda directionless, kinda need inspiration. kinda need to bounce back, you know.
:P

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL...
:(

105577971.jpg

ASC folks, maxaa la hayaa? AlphB nafta ka waran? I hope you don't mind if I gate-crash your thread and vent for a min :D

I feel like i've become a workaholic, trying to hit the ground running these days... im exhausted, more stressed than ever but i'm so close to achieving my goal ... I hope it will all be worth it, God willing :eek:

Maqane   

Alpha Blondy;962679 wrote:
oh yeah?

which one? give us a brief outline of the advert, inaar?

I can hardly find it inaar and i can't make a reconstruction of the Advert cuz i've totally losted it out of my mind.:P

OdaySomali;962993 wrote:
ASC folks, maxaa la hayaa? AlphB nafta ka waran? I hope you don't mind if I gate-crash your thread and vent for a min
:D

I feel like i've become a workaholic, trying to hit the ground running these days... im exhausted, more stressed than ever
but i'm so close to achieving my goal ... I hope it will all be worth it,
God willing :eek:

.......and just when it seems so close and almost within reach......BANG! its seems so close and within reach........BANG. so close and achievable.....BANG. so close yet so near.......BANG. close and near......BANG. so close.....BANG. so far and but possible..... BANG. it was close and so possible........ BANG. so far and so impossible.......END. i think you get the point, inaar. :P

live for today but die for tomorrow. the moment, inaar. waa iga taalo. plans are for the foolish. :D

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

one word......mashruuc.

it seems the only time i'm sociable these days................ is in an organised sort of EVENT. :D:p

so today.....i was invited to the 'wan-qal' of my nephew Bilz. apparently, its an islamic tradition. but reer SL don't really need an excuse to be social. everyday, they organise these sorts of events.....:P balse, it was great seeing my 2nd brother's kids, walle. i had such an awesome time, y'all. there were all sorts of extended family invited to this event. i was also forced to pick up my 1st brother's wife and take her to this so-called FAMILY SOCIAL mashruuc. so......as y'all can imagine, it was tense. there was a lot of small talk but i was a 'xidiid' and they were forced to respect me, dee...:D i'm not exactly the friendliest person, ma garateen? but, it was alright, you know. i got 'air-time' with the kids and that's all i wanted, anyways. 2nd bro's wife and 1st dumaashi was alright but kinda pissed off with the locals. i know this because she told me...:P 1st bro's wife and 2nd dumaashi is a local and expecting soon. i've become the 'xidhiid'between the family, ma istidhi? i truly wonder if the bros would do that for Alz...you know? :D:p

1013650_10151660639949250_786058526_n.jp

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Abbaas;963031 wrote:
I can hardly find it inaar and i can't make a reconstruction of the Advert cuz i've totally
losted
it out of my mind.

saas miyaa?

inaar, are you learning English, horta? :cool: