Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Haatu   

I've been writing non-stop for the past few days, now I have an indent on my forefinger where I've been gripping the pen.

Apophis;962273 wrote:
^^
:D

Harsh kulaha, you live with first world problems, of which you have a bag load of

PS: I see my friend from Mogadishu, Mr C&B
in the house.

Pps: xageyga shekada wa bash bash iyo barwaqo.

i don't know what's so funny. you seem to be in cheery mood, ma istidhi? i'm guessing you've heard about UNSOM opening a forth office in Kismayo, miyaa? :)

inaar, living with first world problems in the third world isn't easy dee. :D its the regularity, the de javu and the predictability of my life that's harsh. i swear its like groundhog day every day, ma garatay? that's not easy. :P

Apophis;962286 wrote:
This is the first time I'm hearing of that; are you serious??

it must be true because yaa HAG waxaa laa cuni kara? rashiinku belongs to caydiid after all, ma garatay? :P

Apophis;962286 wrote:
That's tough bro. I know I'm the last person to say this but try to focus on the positive. I know it's a banal, leftist Chelsea type advice, but it works

that's just the thing dee. this is too perfect but its depressing to have no-one to show-off to. i feel the slight hand of history on my shoulders, inaar. its that good :cool:

Alpha Blondy;962290 wrote:
it must be true because yaa HAG waxaa laa cuni kara? rashiinku belongs to caydiid after all, ma garatay?
:P

:

You have watched too much Black Hawk Down mays tidhii inaar :mad:

Cambuulo iyo bun;962292 wrote:
You have watched too much Black Hawk Down mays tidhii inaar :mad:

LOOOOOOOOOOL.

take a chill pill, inaar. why so sensitive? the way y'all are going, it wouldn't be long before political correctness is a national law. maybe ''Mad Dog Mahad'' can introduce that into parliament for y'all. the little prick was a friend of mine before he ran towards the light to NEVER return home. :D:D

Alpha Blondy;962295 wrote:
LOOOOOOOOOOL.

take a chill pill, inaar. why so sensitive? the way y'all are going, it wouldn't be long before political correctness is a national law. maybe ''Mad Dog Mahad'' can introduce that into parliament for y'all. the little prick was a friend of mine before he ran towards the light to NEVER return home.

Lmaaao :D

Apophis;962297 wrote:

U sheeg sxb. HAG iyo SAHAL wa walalo
, weyna heshi'nayan

:confused:

we are a lot of things but we are definitely not walaalo ee sida ula sooco i despice you runtii inaar :cool:

Joking