Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Alpha Blondy;962094 wrote:
the little YAT wants 125kg of gold for the mehr. i've pledged only 75kg laakin. we've gone out a few times and there always a maxraam present. we've also been talking a lot these days and as per her strict dating rules...........we've been forced to use the loud speaker on the phones. i've told her family this is NOT necessary as TELESOM already listens on people's late night shuukansi and passes it on to the Gudida Wanaag Farista iyo Xumaan reebista for monitoring and scrutiny purposes.
:P:D

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Lmaaaao

Safferz   

Alpha Blondy;962095 wrote:
NO!

its $7. can you afford that?

:P

I don't need a ride from a peasant like you anyway :mad: A kilil shanaad government vehicle will drive me to the border, and a SL government vehicle will pick me up and take me to Hargeisa, ee sida ula soco.

Safferz;962097 wrote:
I don't need a ride from a peasant like you anyway :mad: A kilil shanaad government vehicle will drive me to the border, and a SL government vehicle will pick me up and take me to Hargeisa, ee sida ula soco.

i see.....:P. would i be wrong to assume that Hassan Sheikh washes your feet and that the elders of Dhusbareeb are to give you away in holy matrimony? :D. what a spoilt little YAT you are, inabti. :)

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

p.s - its only $23 for private car from wajaale to my house ee sida uula soco. of course, i'd expect to be reimbursed.:D

Safferz   

Alpha Blondy;962101 wrote:

p.s - its only $23 for private car from wajaale to my house ee sida uula soco. of course, i'd expect to be reimbursed.
:D

Agah, you can't even be a gentleman and pay for the car? And I wouldn't go to your house, I'd meet you for coffee at my favourite spot Summer Time, ee sida ula soco :)

Safferz;962102 wrote:
Agah, you can't even be a gentleman and pay for the car? And I wouldn't go to your house, I'd meet you for coffee at my favourite spot Summer Time, ee sida ula soco
:)

563603_408063142626056_1147232818_n.jpg

kulaaha ''gentleman''. i STOPPED being a ''gentleman'' about 2 yrs ago, ma garatay? this is because i was usually the guy who takes care of everything but who ''comes home alone'' ee sida uula soco. plus chivalry of the jennifer aniston sort, loosely based on the Hollywood sentimental rom-com genre, is not FULLY developed here. :P:D.

i don't drink coffee and NEVER go to Summer Time. ''Sammar Tame'' is for fake uppity pseudo Qurbo Joog folks basking in the glory of their foreign passports and who use 4.5 words of English in their ramshackle spoken af-somali for every sentence.....''inaar, naga daa, that chick aint from them xaafado, innit.....so she aint goin' home with you ee sida uula soco....innit''. :P:D:D. these ghetto dwellers and ebonic speaking dhaqan celis folks are pathetic fools who all too often make references to where they are from. in effect, they get their kicks from drawing direct comparisons with Somaliland. e.g.......inaar..in england we had roads, in england things were done differently innit, in england peoplez queued and stuff at the banks....'' thus, in short somaliland doesn't possess these behavourial traits........ while all these traits are very important, i feel these references to ''back home'' are often engendered and performed for 'power-dynamic' reasons since they're NO longer the 'slaves of heaven but the kings of hell'....:P:D

anyways, i thought you were a feminist and an independent woman....maxa dhacaay?. inabti, take care of yourself unless you're coming through to Al's residence. waad garatay baan uu maleyn doona?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Haatu   

Very smooth Alpha.

Safferz;962102 wrote:
Agah
, you can't even be a gentleman and pay for the car? And I wouldn't go to your house, I'd meet you for coffee at my favourite spot Summer Time, ee sida ula soco
:)

Picking up the lingo I see.

Maqane   

Alpha, how ya doing sxb? Hope everything is dhag dhag....

've been busy for a while lately. See ya

Safferz   

Alpha :D :D Every spot in Hargeisa has its pretensions, Summer Time is the one that bothers me the least. And yes, I'm very independent which is why I'm here dee, but I was expecting a warmer reception from our Alpha Blondy, should I decide to grace him with my presence in Hargeisa. But I will let you know if I'm in town :P

Heading to my bus now... y'all will hear from me sometime next week :)