Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

bored........i'm downloading some movies. it'll be movie night later on this African night balse these's nothing of value to watch from my 3 hard-drives with a combined total memory of 2.5TB. :P

ANGRY!!!!! :mad::mad::mad:

my friend's car was BROKEN into. it was parked outside my house. they broke a small window with the utmost precision. this was a professional. it was almost perfect, ma garateen? they then opened the car window and stole some local currency and a few other things. mind you, this is NOT, the first time this has happened. other 'acts' of savagery have occurred in the past. my street is very nice and my neighbours are very friendly and i'd like to think we have an excellent relationship. but 'acts' of savagery like these only reinforce the terrible innate natural urges present in the SL Republic. :P

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Reeyo   

Bla bla bla

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Can you get a new gimmick?

Any news on your side kick? is he still banned?

Reeyo;961958 wrote:
Caawo mishu waa dead.

Waa cafimad iyo barwaqo odey, warka so daa, wandanka iga wacadi.

all good here. health is good and these are times of plenty. there is much news and i will release it. there's no hadith about wandanka.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Safferz   

I'm heading to Degeh Bur in the morning... I wasn't able to get an internet stick today since the place that sells them closed early, so I'm going to be offline for about a week :( I guess that's okay, I'm supposed to be working anyway lol