Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Safferz   

Thanks for the info nuune, I'm looking forward to my time in the Somali kilil :)

Alpha Blondy;961206 wrote:
^ LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

you chew khat?

you're alright, you know.

i like. i like very much. i've learnt so much about your personality, ma istidhi?
:o

i insist we chew together in my house when you come to Hargeisa.
:P
:p:p

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL......

You're falling in love with me, it's making me uncomfortable dee :P And no I can't chew with you, out of respect for ayeyo and my gossip-y relatives I must behave like a proper Somali girl when I'm in town loool.

So my relatives here have found me, I was hoping to go out on my own today but I am now an unwilling qadho guest and some cousins are coming by to pick me up. People watching again in the lobby until they show up, it is.

nuune   

Alphaniyow, you are showing some signs of Yowmul-Qiiyaama, waan kaa walwalsanahey, baddal this route asap, inaar, barasho horteed ha i nicin, luuq luuq maroow laazim laamigaas ku soo dhacaa, canjeero see u kala korreeso aa loo kala qaadaa, marna cun marna wax cun marna wax la cun marna waxba ha hambeyn marna wax arbush oo fiina wiito miinaati ka dhig, ar kuunto

Safferz;961222 wrote:
You're falling in love with me, it's making me uncomfortable dee......

you've even got me listening to nigga love songs and stuff........:cool:

nuune;961231 wrote:
Alphaniyow, you are showing some signs of Yowmul-Qiiyaama, waan kaa walwalsanahey, baddal this route asap, inaar, barasho horteed ha i nicin, luuq luuq maroow laazim laamigaas ku soo dhacaa, canjeero see u kala korreeso aa loo kala qaadaa, marna cun marna wax cun marna wax la cun marna waxba ha hambeyn marna wax arbush oo fiina wiito miinaati ka dhig, ar kuunto

inaar,

wey ka dhamaatay, ma istidhi? :D

sidee islaan xafaashtahay ayaad nugu mermeyraysa, inaar. maaxad uu soo dhex galeysa waxyaabo aan ku khuseyn? :P

mise meesha waxbaad ku ogtahay?

p.s- thanks for correcting the somali by the way. :D

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH this shit never finishes, ma istidhi?

it doesnt matter how hard i work, there's more. i've had enough of this walahi. :mad:

Safferz   

Argh it is almost 3:30pm and I'm STILL HERE waiting for relatives to pick me up, what a waste of a day :mad: I was ready to head out for the Piazza area at noon when they called me to say they're coming in the early afternoon, and I've been waiting since.

Safferz   

Little Mogadishu, Addis Ababa... I saw the real Somali embassy too, Alpha :P

296115_10151618059723895_1765130277_n.jp

And it's off to kililka shanaad in 8 hours, inshaAllah. I'm told I can get an internet stick when I'm in Jijiga that will work rurally, so I should be back online within a few days :)

Haatu   

Safferz, are you by any chance going near Wardheer? If you do, can you take a few pics of the area?