Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Haatu   

Cambuulo iyo bun;961120 wrote:
interpret it as you want :cool::rolleyes:

To quote this oday: "Alla wuxu bastarsanaa" :D

Safferz   

Alpha Blondy;961070 wrote:
i'm sorry, but this 'doesn't' count as an actual discussion. y'all sat there in the Sheraton and drank ethical trade boona, somaha? these diaspora Ethiopian professionals you speak off have had too much injera made with GM yeast, which perhaps explains the civility in their tone.......hence why they use terms like ''borrowed''. the Ethiopians, i know, have 'extremists' learnings in matters pertaining to axmaari nationalism. they actually think ahmed gurey was axmaari........... can you believe that?
:D

No, I went to some spot (Olympia area, I think) that looked and felt straight out of Somalia... qayil rooms you rent for the evening where you're supplied with qat, shisha and shaah, fadhi carbeed seating and everything. I told you I have to get away from the Sheraton every day dee :P It was a civil conversation because they knew better, but it was interesting to see a group of educated people still spout the same BS when it comes to history and politics.

Safferz;961172 wrote:
No, I went to some spot (Olympia area, I think) that looked and felt straight out of Somalia... qayil rooms you rent for the evening where you're supplied with qat, shisha and shaah, fadhi carbeed seating and everything. I told you I have to get away from the Sheraton every day dee
:P
It was a civil conversation because they knew better, but it was interesting to see a group of educated people still spout the same BS when it comes to history and politics.

there's a regular place I go to in addis like this. i have my own designated assistant. she's part of the service. she assists the 'qayil' session. i usually pay the madam an extra 200 birr for her services. :P

Safferz   

Alpha Blondy;961195 wrote:
there's a regular place I go to in addis like this. i have my own designated assistant. she's part of the service. she even unpeeled the nuts for me and kickstarts the shisha for me.

lol maybe we went to the same place dee, I had a young man do that for me :P

It's my last day in Addis, and I haven't decided what to do with my day yet...

Safferz;961198 wrote:
lol maybe we went to the same place dee, I had a young man do that for me

It's my last day in Addis, and I haven't decided what to do with my day yet...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL@saffz,

are you a cougar/post-MILF?

how can you allow your person to be unhinged by an axmaar like that, inabti? :cool:

Safferz   

Alpha Blondy;961199 wrote:
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL@saffz,

are you a cougar/post-MILF?

how can you allow your person to be unhinged by an axmaar like that, inabti? :cool:

lol bal what's wrong with you that you think someone who works at the place lighting up a shisha pipe for me is anything more than that? And why aren't you more bothered by the fact I was with sitting on the floor with a bunch of Amhara men chewing qat? lmao Alpha... anyway I should get ready and head out so I can be back in the evening, I have to be at the airport for my flight to Jijiga at 6am tomorrow.

^ LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

you chew khat?

you're alright, you know.

i like. i like very much. i've learnt so much about your personality, ma istidhi? :o

i insist we chew together in my house when you come to Hargeisa. :P:p:p

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL......

nuune   

^^^ lol Saffers, so you already in town yeah, watch out for Alpha, he is on the bus to Addis.

You will stop by at Dire Dawa airport for around 40 minutes, then less than 20 minutes fight to Jigjiga, addis to Dire Dawa flight is short less than 30 minutes.

EDIT: I see Alphinihyoow already replied, waryaa ka FUQ gabadha, waaxey waxaasi waa ceeb, nin fiican oo akhyaar baan kugu ogaa waaxey stalkingka, let her stalk you waryaa and learn the game maraxyahow duqsiga ilkaha leh.

LOL@waryaa ka FUQ gabadha...................the xamaris at old mosque used that expression all time.

inaar,

what's up with you horta? why are you always ruining my shukaansi with the gabadhaha? who made you their maxraam? :P