Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Safferz   

Evening D.O.C :)

Apophis;957760 wrote:
You have a point. The UK is not known for its fast food (besides the,frankly, horrid 'Fish n Chips').
:D

Indeed. And what's a trip to the US without visiting all the food joints? Just don't go to White Castle.

Apophis;957760 wrote:
You have a point. The UK is not known for its fast food (besides the,frankly, horrid 'Fish n Chips').

nothing beats tradition. i do prefer small family-owned local eateries to the chains, ruunti. :o

D.O.C;957759 wrote:
Good evening folkes? I just can't wait for tmrw's football tournament and I say " come on hawd and oodweyne" FT rest.

you know more about this ''football tournament'' than me? why is that?

where are you based ina habar qaloocoow, inaar? :cool:

Apophis;957769 wrote:
Tradition? Are you high??

don't be ridiculous. of course, i am.

tradition....because the big chains are all about profiteering. for instance, if you go to McDonalds, you're just ANOTHER customer to them nor do they provide those ever so crucial personal touches. also the way the produce is sourced is very important. i was a regular customer at this place in Bethnal Green, East London in those free-spirited uni days and they always provided the best customer service. i'd get my full English breakfast, a newspaper and a conversation. do you know what i mean? :cool:

now a days, tradition, particularly, in the form of good old customer service is frowned upon, ma garatay? i did like Pret A Manger though. :P

Safferz   

Apophis, it may sound like a good idea but no one eats White Castle while sober. Local places are always best, if you're ever in Boston I'll take you to Mr.Bartley's Burger Cottage :)

Reeyo;957765 wrote:
Saf- Where are you packing for- Somali wedding fair?

Love the deep orange one.

lol I am packing for every occasion dee. I like to crash weddings and inconspicuously record buraanbur :P

D.O.C   

Evening dear saffy....;)

Al...I am more sociable lad when I am having a time with lads and I love my sports ( sports keep me motivated)... HCTV and SLNTV are shyte and these channels ain't clear in pictures, but better than nothing.

Alpha Blondy;957748 wrote:
i bet the nightlife is live there, somaha?

what flavour shisha are you smoking? i'm tempted to make a few 'tacmiraads' myself.

Live iyo nus inaar,, Golden Al Fakher Eskandarani Apple inaar :cool::P

[in an american accent] what are you celebrating, buddy? :cool:

Exams are over :cool::cool::o

Cambuulo iyo bun;957775 wrote:
Live iyo nus inaar,, Golden Al Fakher Eskandarani Apple inaar :cool:
:P

i like grape flavour. there is something arabesque about it. kinda reminds me of my student days. LOOOOOOOOOOL.

Exams are over :cool::cool:
:o

exams were a never-ending-nightmare for me. i wasn't the smartest student but i always managed to get high grades and stuffs. for Al, it was all about tactics and predicting the final exam questions. it always worked, you know. ;). now, i''ve applied those same tricks to life and its failed me. i'm still getting to grips with the dark harsh realities of life post-university, ma garatay? ;)

ENJOY C&B.

Reeyo   

Safferz;957773 wrote:
Apophis, it may sound like a good idea but no one eats White Castle while sober. Local places are always best, if you're ever in Boston I'll take you to Mr.Bartley's Burger Cottage
:)

lol I am packing for every occasion dee. I like to crash weddings and inconspicuously record buraanbur
:P

I'm assuming your going to the motherland.

I can see you wedding crash- lol

Alpha Blondy;957782 wrote:
i like grape flavour. there is something arabesque about it. kinda reminds me of my student days. LOOOOOOOOOOL.

Yeah grape is nice too, have you tried Grenadine?

exams were a never-ending-nightmare for me. i wasn't the smartest student but i always managed to get high grades and stuffs. for Al, it was all about tactics and predicting the final exam questions. it always worked, you know.
;)
. now, i''ve applied those same tricks to life and its failed me. i'm still getting to grips with the dark harsh realities of life post-university, ma garatay?
;)

ENJOY C&B.

Same here inaar tactis and predictions thats how i have come so far walahi :cool: I had this professor who never bothered to make new exams he always took the one he made exactly two years before, too bad it only took us 2 years to understand that pattern :o

Safferz   

Reeyo;957786 wrote:
I'm assuming your going to the motherland.

I can see you wedding crash- lol

Ethiopia, but will be in kililka 5aad for research for most of the two months I'm away. And yes, I wasn't joking about my wedding crashing lol

Safferz   

Alpha Blondy;957787 wrote:
1553_10151463469768660_817335577_n.jpg

944355_10151463469933660_347513400_n.jpg

guess whose coming to town y'all?

WELCOME and SOO DHAWOW indeed.
:P:D

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

:mad::mad: