Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Haatu;953171 wrote:
I don't tell Alpha this lest he becomes haughty, but he's actually my favourite character on here
:D
He provides me my daily laugh

Abti,

walahi you're my favourite nephew. it took you months to accept your dear uncle. thanks. :o

Safferz;953169 wrote:
It's Alpha's long, pseudo-intellectual posts that really kill me

SHOW ME? what long post? what are you talking about, dee? :confused:

Haatu;953216 wrote:

I just got sprayed with holy water. Damn near ruined my laptop

is this an innuendo, abti? :P

they ought to make water-resistant laptops for 18 year old A LEVELs student, ma istidhi?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Haatu;953163 wrote:
Ma istiri. Despite everything that she must endure, at least Alpha's wife will be entertained to the grave

Al, tell the neo intelligentsia cultured masses that Oba was not like them. Talking about that HAGist, it was a long time coming :mad:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL@at least Alpha's wife will be entertained to the grave :D

that is MADNESS ya? i'd have to marry an Irish pub-landlady..........to achieve this feat. somali woman lack a sense of humour, you know. my charms couldn't work on this chick i was smothering with awesome jokes, just the other day. unfortunately, she also was also possessed by the jins, too. it was difficult to decipher when exactly she was laughing (either at me or with me) and when she had a seizure coming on...... it didn't work. she expressly said i was haughty, can you believe that? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. :cool:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL@Al, tell the neo intelligentsia cultured masses that Oba was not like them. Talking about that HAGist, it was a long time coming :mad:

if the day of judgement was judged on a ''neo intelligentsia cultured masses'' standard....Oba's scales would point toward the lower 3rd quartile and he wouldn't even make purgatorial limbo-nimo.....i'm afraid. i'm quite certain that he'd fail on 17th century Bulgarian post-reformation literature. :cool:

Safferz   

Alpha Blondy;953237 wrote:
SHOW ME? what long post? what are you talking about, dee? :confused:

lol nope I've complimented you enough for one day :P

Safferz   

Alpha Blondy;953235 wrote:
i don't think Oba would take well to your feministation of his person, dee. NO female was ever friendly with a HAG. they are the ones who are friendly with the female.....did you know that? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. even this ex-gf HAG chick had a domineering personality before she finally learnt to accept her place. of course, it took months but luckily she was a Ali Mahdist....they're easier to colonalise, dee. :cool:

Horta what do you know about my oba? He is sweet, kind and gentle, making him more of a man than you are Alphow, ee siida ula soco :mad:

Haatu;953194 wrote:
So I was forced to watch one of those ****** american teen shows today. What was it, 903526? Something like that anyway. What's the appeal of these shows, it's no GoT so why watch it?

what percentage of this teen soap opera was steamy or in otherword.....''post-watershed''? :P

Haatu   

Alpha Blondy;953239 wrote:
is this an innuendo, abti?
:P

they ought to make water-resistant laptops for 18 year old A LEVELs student, ma istidhi?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

lol what are you insinuating abti? :P It's just that one of aayo's friends got mugged so she's a lil jumpy. And with aabe gone away on business she's scared out of her wits. Hence turning to religion :D (This reminds me of my grandad's qur'aan-saar. My goodness the spitting :D :D

Alpha Blondy;953247 wrote:
what percentage of this teen soap opera was steamy or in otherword.....''post-watershed''?

It's pretty decent (i.e. not steamy). My sis was being a dictator with the remote control so I had simply no choice (that's what I like to tell myself when I feel guilty for watching a teen-flick :D)

lol at 17th century Bulgarian post-reformation literature :D I bet Saff knows all about it (I'm surprised you know about it too, you used to be a neo.. before you left Blighty right? :D)

Safferz;953246 wrote:
Horta what do you know about my oba? He is sweet, kind and gentle, making him more of a man than you are Alphow, ee siida ula soco :mad:

horta.......you're facebook friends somaha? :)

Haatu;953251 wrote:
lol what are you insinuating abti?
It's just that one of aayo's friends got mugged so she's a lil jumpy. And with aabe gone away on business she's scared out of her wits. Hence turning to religion
(This reminds me of my grandad's qur'aan-saar. My goodness the spitting

It's pretty decent (i.e. not steamy). My sis was being a dictator with the remote control so I had simply no choice (that's what I like to tell myself when I feel guilty for watching a teen-flick
)

lol at 17th century Bulgarian post-reformation literature
I bet Saff knows all about it (I'm surprised you know about it too, you used to be a neo.. before you left Blighty right?
)

LOOOL@I'm surprised you know about it too, you used to be a neo.. before you left Blighty right? :D)

i'm a self-made neo, if anything. there were no ''i'm my father's son'' or that legacies BS, Abti. the likes of Saffz are too noble and high born to Al's geedhoosti ''1st of Jan'' birthday, inaar. i'm very modest about my humble upbringing. i'm not even 30 years old and i've already transited 4 German cities......that says a lot, ma istidhi? ;)

uchi   

Poor oba, he was a decent guy in the politics section, I really liked him. He will be missed.

Safferz;953257 wrote:
Why yes we are
:)

oh how i would love to be BANNED right now............... but to enjoy for a split second......... what has, i'm sure, already become....so familiar to Oba through his ''Oba-ian aspect'' rose-tinted full view of Saffz. :P

uchi;953261 wrote:
Poor oba, he was a decent guy in the politics section, I really liked him. He will be missed.

this is my BLOODY thread. there's a procedures in place, you know.....:mad:

for goodness, why are they paying homage to 'OBA'? :mad:

i'm out y'all because i can and have the ability to be back tomorrow (INSHALLAH)....

Oba is permanently 'out' of this forum.......thus won't be coming back tomorrow or any other time...ee sida uula soco.....LOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

good riddance to HAG qashiin, i say.......:P