Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Safferz   

lool yeah we're FB friends now, he sensed his impending ban from SOL so he asked me to add him. I'll send you a PM in a little bit.

Safferz   

SomaliPhilosopher;952892 wrote:
Damnnnnn mr.oba is gone huh? Who can fill the void? It is a tragic day. OBA R.I.P.

I'm so upset by this, the sudden loss of one of my best SOL buddies :(

RIP OBA October 2010 - May 2013

Safferz   

I am hurt and upset by this, even though I can still talk to our oba outside of SOL, it's not the same :( Our crew just isn't the same without oba.

my photo fell on the floor this morning......

i can't hear the caller's voice now. this is madness. what will i do? i'm screwed. i need this phone to work.

xalaadu waa dhigada....LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

^ who knows......inaar...

this anti-freedom-of-speech-fascist-khaliphate has banned its greatest superstar. this is unacceptable.......:mad:

its not like OBA did anything bad, anyway. we already know the ADMIN misconstrue most things to mean a PERSONAL attack (because he's so sensitive, miyaa?). the banning of OBA maybe mean a strike, a deadly strike against this site. i'm organising this BOYCOTT immediately....:P

Maaddeey   

I know you are a good observer, what exactly did he say to insult the admin?. Maxkamad ayaan la fuuleynaa admin-ka!. :D

^ good observer?

oh yeah.... you're the greatest observer on this site, inaar. how pathetic of you that you pretend to be an extremist but only solicit the reactions of real extremist sympathisers Maddooow. sheekaadaa waan laa socda. you jajuus and kufr operative.....LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

how are you? how is the data collection going?.....what information do you have Al?