Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Safferz   

lool what type of engineering do you study, oba? I'm sure we'll put your skills to good use regardless of what field your in, but you must finish! You are almost there my dear, you'll be back in Stockholm before you know it :)

Safferz;952862 wrote:
lool what type of engineering do you study, oba? I'm sure we'll put your skills to good use regardless of what field your in, but you must finish! You are almost there my dear, you'll be back in Stockholm before you know it
:)

industrial engineering.... I hate exam weeks nacalaa been in school the whole night and day it yet it feels like i havent done much :mad: :mad: i might take a break next semester seriously,travel the world forget about this shid

Safferz   

oba hiloowlow;952865 wrote:
industrial engineering.... I hate exam weeks nacalaa been in school the whole night and day it yet it feels like i havent done much :mad: :mad: i might take a break next semester seriously,travel the world forget about this shid

You have done a lot, you have a full day of studying under your belt, that's a huge accomplishment. Get some sleep, remember to take breaks during the day (exercise helps a lot to work off stress), and vent to us whenever you feel like it... you will get through this! You have a whole summer to relax, decompress and travel, and you'll be ready to go back to school next semester and push through your final year. Taking breaks during college is always risky, a lot of students never come back.

Thanks saffz but im really tired of school right now been in school non stop since 95.. I might travel to somalia in august be there for 8 months i can do it im still young got plenty of time to study.....

Safferz   

oba hiloowlow;952867 wrote:
Thanks saffz but im really tired of school right now been in school non stop since 95.. I might travel to somalia in august be there for 8 months i can do it im still young got plenty of time to study.....

You're only young if you were joking about being a 33 year old father :P One more year of school will fly by before you know it, and you'll have a degree in hand. Get it over with oba!

lool subtract 33 with 10,,,, thats how old i am ;).... Well im going to study economics one year extra as well to get a double degree who knows i might study more if i dont get a job life aint easy yo tongue.png:(

Safferz   

lool I had a feeling we were around the same age :D And that's great, all the education will pay off in the long run. But I'm very pro-university, I decided long ago I will never leave academy lol. It's the only career I'm able to tolerate, working 9-5 in an office was destroying my soul :(

Safferz   

oba hiloowlow;952874 wrote:
looool
:D
... im just ranting inaar im having a big exam this thursday im really nervous
:(
its making me depressed :mad:

You'll be fine oba, and we will celebrate on Thursday :D

Safferz   

SomaliPhilosopher;952885 wrote:
Waaa?

It's true, he sent me a message on Facebook. RIP OBA! What will we do without oba??