Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Safferz   

SomaliPhilosopher;952755 wrote:
Loool saffy one is enough indeed. Quality over quantity eh?

It's easy for these dudes to say they want a football team of children when it's not their bodies wrecked by pregnancy/childbirth and they plan to go on with their careers while wifey stays home with the team. I'm not doing that.

Safferz   

lool SP I stumbled across another Swedish Somali short film, and the cute guy with the high pitched voice makes another acting appearance :D

" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

Haatu   

Safferz;952753 wrote:
Everyone telling me to have lots of kids:

gtfo-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-27

You have been warned. Just don't blame me when it's just you and SP living like this: :D

Safferz   

Haatu;952810 wrote:
You have been warned. Just don't blame me when it's just you and SP living like this:
:D

tumblr_m26e5dgU1G1r22lig.gif

Safferz   

Haatu;952835 wrote:
My goodness. That kid needs a slap, ****** white parents :mad:

The point stands, caruur are the worst :mad:

Haatu I appreciate your concern lakin we already came up with a solution. Saffy will live her career wife and my dhusamareb chick will watch Saffys one child along with her gang of 11.

Lool saffy does he still have the high voice? They need to pay the guy in testosterone not cash

Safferz   

Perfect day today (aside from f*cking up my eye earlier with sunscreen), lying outside in the backyard with my Timmy's frozen lemonade :D My Jamaican neighbour brought me food too lol

Safferz   

SomaliPhilosopher;952851 wrote:
Haatu I appreciate your concern lakin we already came up with a solution. Saffy will live her career wife and my dhusamareb chick will watch Saffys one child along with her gang of 11.

Lool saffy does he still have the high voice? They need to pay the guy in testosterone not cash

lool listen to him 1:00 in, I think it may even be worse in this movie but thankfully it's only a brief appearance.

And I was joking about your Dhusamareb chick, I don't do polygamy :mad: It's me or her, SP.

Safferz   

Oba maxaa dhacay? Exam study not going well? I WON'T let you drop out, how can you rebuild the beachfront clubs and hotels in Mogadishu if you don't complete your engineering degree :D

Haatu   

Oba,

Haatu;952527 wrote:
Oba, hambalyo the kid is growing yeah. But I still can't imagine kids saying "aabo Oba" to you
:D