Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

three 6 mafia fans holla y'all................

juicy-j-dj-paul-grillz.jpg

i might be getting grillz soon, y'all.....there's a Syrian dentist in hargeisa and a full set is cheap apparently..............................:D

Safferz;952463 wrote:
I wonder if anyone else saw this happen during the Billboard Music Awards tonight:

miguel-billboard-awards-performance.gif

Waan naxay lool

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

pure madness, walle.

Apophis;952336 wrote:
What happened to Alpha, I fear Qat overdose from yesterday.
:D

the last two days were MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i was in berbera until late last night partying...........:D

Before you speak, listen. Before you write, think. Before you spend, earn. Before you invest, investigate. Before you criticize, wait. Before you pray, forgive. Before you quit, try. Before you retire, save. Before you die, give. The essence of a good life lived.........ma istidhi?:cool:

Haatu   

Safferz;952463 wrote:
I wonder if anyone else saw this happen during the Billboard Music Awards tonight:

Waan naxay lool

LOOOOOOOOL :D :D This just made my day.

Oba, hambalyo the kid is growing yeah. But I still can't imagine kids saying "aabo Oba" to you :D

Alpha, how's the kids and family? I heard you're on the 5th child ;)

Saff, you don't want to be one of those sad lonely old people who have no kids coz they chose a career over a family. I've done some volunteering in the neighbourhood and contrary to popular belief, it's not illness that kills these old geezers, oh no, it's LONELINESS! Wallahi waa sad how they'll happily pay bucket loads just to have company for a little while. Sister save yourself and have a FOOTBALL TEAM! :D

Tallaabo   

Alpha Blondy;952476 wrote:
WTF is SAFFZ posting on my thread?

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

ka bax meesha nayaa.....i will NOT ask you again :mad:

Ahhh I see the bravado and tough talk is actually disguising your relieve that she is back;)

Tallaabo   

Safferz;952463 wrote:

Waan naxay lool

What an !diot:eek:

Tallaabo   

Haatu;952527 wrote:
LOOOOOOOOL
:D This just made my day.

Oba, hambalyo the kid is growing yeah. But I still can't imagine kids saying "aabo Oba" to you

Alpha, how's the kids and family? I heard you're on the 5th child
;)

Saff, you don't want to be one of those sad lonely old people who have no kids coz they chose a career over a family. I've done some volunteering in the neighbourhood and contrary to popular belief, it's not illness that kills these old geezers, oh no, it's LONELINESS! Wallahi waa sad how they'll happily pay bucket loads just to have company for a little while. Sister save yourself and have a FOOTBALL TEAM!

Yes there was a recently published scientific research linking early death to loneliness among those who are older than 55 years. Very sad indeed.

Haatu   

Tallaabo;952536 wrote:
Yes there was a recently published scientific research linking early death to loneliness among those who are older than 55 years. Very sad indeed.

It's more than sad sxb. These old people will tell you "I had a very successful career, I made a lot of money, I reached my goals" but, "my biggest regret is not having kids". Or is they had like one kid, these people are gaalo with no concept of family so that kid rarely visits them maybe once a year at Christmas ama that one child is in another country or dead. Sad indeed.

Safferz   

Alpha Blondy;952476 wrote:
WTF is SAFFZ posting on my thread?

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

ka bax meesha nayaa.....i will NOT ask you again :mad:

Love you too Alphow :D I saw all your posts begging me to come back.

Haatu;952527 wrote:

Saff, you don't want to be one of those sad lonely old people who have no kids coz they chose a career over a family. I've done some volunteering in the neighbourhood and contrary to popular belief, it's not illness that kills these old geezers, oh no, it's LONELINESS! Wallahi waa sad how they'll happily pay bucket loads just to have company for a little while. Sister save yourself and have a FOOTBALL TEAM!

lol why is everyone so invested in telling me to have a bunch of kids? One or two, I've already made up my mind guys... not everyone thinks children are the only form of fulfillment in life.

So I'm back from BBQ #1, and I don't think I'm going to go to the other one late afternoon. I somehow injured myself applying sunscreen just now, when a piece of my hair whipped me in the eye and dragged the product into my eyeball. So now I can't open my right eye, and I'm sitting here wearing an eye patch lmao