Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Safferz   

lool okay :) My mom had three, had her first at age 34 and balanced family and career perfectly, so I'm open to that too. But I still think it'll only be 1-2 for me lol.

Safferz   

I'm here! But I'm gonna head to bed soon-ish, it's a long weekend here in Canada (Victoria Day, aka May 2-4) and I have some BBQs to hit up :D How was your road trip SP?

Ahhhhhhhh Saffy is here. What is this talk about 1 child? War I thought we were going to start a jilib, reer SP :cool:.

Road trip was good. I visited some family members before I head out... Got a flat tire on my way back though!

Enjoy your BBQS, yea?

Safferz   

Bah Safferz will only be 1 child, I'm not going to be a breeding factory like your Dhusamareeb wife :mad:

And thanks! But who am I kidding, I'm not going to sleep yet lol.

Safferz   

I wonder if anyone else saw this happen during the Billboard Music Awards tonight:

miguel-billboard-awards-performance.gif

Waan naxay lool

Lool I guess your right,the Dhusamareeb will make up for your shortcomings! you know, she will even raise that 1 child so you can focus on this 'career' of yours and whatnot :P.

so you asked me about May 18 the other day? Well, for one the fact that it is a day that is celebrated more enthusiastically than June 26th does't sit well with me too well. By that, the day categorizes Somalia as a colonizer and a greater one than the UK. Also, as a nationalist I am compelled to celebrate with my new people and rejoice in their joy and energy lakin it is a day that also I feel as a nationalist I shouldn't be celebrating because it is a celebration illuminated by disunity

Safferz   

SomaliPhilosopher;952464 wrote:
so you asked me about May 18 the other day? Well, for one the fact that it is a day that is celebrated more enthusiastically than June 26th does't sit well with me too well. By that, the day categorizes Somalia as a colonizer and a greater one than the UK. Also, as a nationalist I am compelled to celebrate with my new people and rejoice in their joy and energy lakin it is a day that also I feel as a nationalist I shouldn't be celebrating because it is a celebration illuminated by disunity

I agree with you... I'm also drawn to June 26th and July 1st because they represent the end of colonial rule in the Somali territories. But at the same time I think of May 18th's relationship to disunity in a different way, that Somaliland emerged out of a context of state collapse and civil war and that fact is something worth celebrating. May 18 is also living memory for many people (like the memories of state violence against SNM's insurgency, and the mass displacement that caused), which makes it more significant than 1960 in their lives. I consider myself a nationalist as well, but the reality is that Somalia as it was (a nation-state) no longer exists, and what we have is a variety of state formations in the Somali territories -- the erasure of Somaliland by many so-called nationalists is unhelpful and unproductive.

Safferz   

SomaliPhilosopher;952464 wrote:
Lool I guess your right,the Dhusamareeb will make up for your shortcomings!

And why is not having a crapload of kids a shortcoming? :mad:

what's happenin' y'all......

just at the office and sippin' some caano geel. i had to sneak it in.....because the guard would've asked for some too.....

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.