Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

I understand you then for me it was opposite basically half of my relatives live in the same neighbourhood here in sweden do you know how annoying it is i have to fix everything for them :mad:

Safferz   

Hope you guys are all having a relaxing Sunday! I'm going to meet my best friend's baby girl this afternoon :D :D Missed the baby shower and everything while I was in Boston, so I'm going to bring dinner over and what would have been my shower gift (a basket of all my favourite baby books, like Dr. Seuss) :)

Tallaabo   

Safferz, if all our Somali mothers were as educated and high class as you are, I am sure the Somali society today would be in a better shape;)

Safferz   

Tallaabo;952269 wrote:
Safferz, if all our Somali mothers were as educated and high class as you are, I am sure the Somali society today would be in a better shape;)

Haha thanks Tallaabo, that's very sweet of you! Someday I'll be a mom, but not for at least five more years lol. And even then, I think I can only handle one :P

Safferz   

But I am a career woman dee :P Okay maybe two, if I have a husband who contributes evenly to child rearing (a non-negotiable for me when I decide to settle down) :)

Tallaabo   

safferz;952276 wrote:
but i am a career woman dee
:P
okay maybe two, if i have a husband who contributes evenly to child rearing (a non-negotiable for me when i decide to settle down)
:)

NO LESS THEN TEN. Got it?