Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

DAMN i was making a thread about how Al was making fun of Nin Yaaban and how unacceptable it was wrote a whole freaking essay nacalaa Al is lucky my computer shut down exactly when i was posting it... Im not in the mood to make that thread hada :mad: :mad:

Safferz   

Aw sorry oba :( I thought you were going to start a photo thread like Reeyo suggested :P

Here's my hood/campus maanta, beautiful day

aotmhw.jpg

Safferz;948879 wrote:
I'm justifying this SOL visit because I'm taking a break for breakfast right now, and things are coming along much better this morning
:)
Horta why am I always mistaken for a nin on here?

Anyway, happy mother's day to all the mothers of SOL, and the hooyos of SOLers...

But *especially* my hooyo macaan! I was angry and deranged then too dee:

10948_195033858894_1180831_n.jpg

10948_195033878894_1986983_n.jpg

35mnyir.jpg

:D

La illahaillallah that is the lady that brought me to Canada and my legal mother!! Oh my.... never would I thought id see her again... I still recall fleeing from canada to pursue the American dream.... man

The story of SP and Safferz's mother

Edo was indeed a progressive woman. The type with a gaze a gazelle would give to a zebra. I first came across her as a shoe shiner in xamar when she approached me for a shine. Her shoes were as clean as a living room the night before a nikah. I didn't take too well with her at first. I felt as if she was taunting me. Never have I shined shoes as clean as hers. And never has her shoes been dirtied by hands as dirty as mine. You see, you cannot pour milk into a full vessel. When you try you end up losing more than what you started with.... Edo took notice in my frustration of this riddle brought upon me. I noticed her smile dissolved into a smirk rooted in solace seeded by my struggle. I hand her back the shoes and she hands me a shilling with the face of a white man... little did I know I will end up in Hargeisa and this would be only the beginning of my journey with edo.

To be continued...

Safferz   

SomaliPhilosopher;949170 wrote:
The story of SP and Safferz's mother

Edo was indeed a progressive woman. The type with gaze a gazelle would give to a zebra. I first came across her as a shoe shiner in xamar when she approached me for a shine. Her shoes were as clean as a living room the night before a nikah. I didn't take too well with her at first. I felt as if she was taunting me. Never have I shined shoes as clean as hers. And never has her shoes been dirtied by hands as dirty as mine. You see, you cannot pour milk into a full vessel. When you try you end up losing more than what you started with.... Edo took notice in my frustration of this riddle brought upon me. I noticed her smile dissolved into a smirk rooted in solace seeded by my struggle. I hand her back the shoes and she hands me a shilling with the face of a white man... little did I know I will end up in Hargeisa again and this would be only the beginning of my journey with edo.

To be continued...

:D :D

Safferz   

I'm getting sucked in to SOL and screaming goat videos on YouTube again, so no more posts from me until I send off this paper. Beace :)

a little ant crawled up my leg. i was watching it yet i couldn't feel it.

have i become dead? do i need to bleed to feel alive?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Haatu   

Alpha, I'm gonna play guess the Habar game. Tell me if I'm wrong :D

Alpha: Monkey, Habar of First

Carafaat: Monkey, Habar of First.

Wadani: Sand Dweller

Safferz: Sand Dweller

D.O.C: Arab :D

Oodweyne: Jesus of Jabuuti :D :D

NGONGE: Habar of Love

Tallaabo: Habar of Jonas

Saalax: Habar of Love