Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Haatu;948881 wrote:
You might just be the first person to post personal pics on SOL Safferz. Congratulations
:D

(Although ofc we've all seem Alpha's hideous feet and his big big jareer head
:D
)

inaar i think we should all post pics of eachother or should we :eek:

Reeyo   

I never understood this fear of people posting pictures.

Al as the social elite of SOL You must set the trend!

Reeyo   

Gladly, let me just go up-load a decant one.

Now stay right there.

Watch this space.

i'm a little disappointed that my thread has been deleted. SOL is an internet extremist. why is the Admin and his MODs blocking freedom of speech, baal?. Nin-yaaban wasn't offended, i'm sure. this is UNACCEPTABLE and may result in a serious breakdown of our mutual cordial relations in the short to medium term. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Reeyo   

Alpha Blondy;949034 wrote:
i'm a little disappointed that my thread has been deleted. SOL is an internet extremist. why is the Admin and his MODs blocking freedom of speech, baal?. Nin-yaaban wasn't offended, i'm sure. this is UNACCEPTABLE and may result in a serious breakdown of our mutual cordial relations in the short to medium term. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I wish I could smack you.

***** foqol *****. :mad:

Safferz   

Taking cheap jabs at someone who has a problem and came here for help is crossing a line Alpha, you should apologize and suck it up.

Haatu   

Reeyo;949035 wrote:
I was kidding Oba,

:-I

I was ready to post mine one right after you as well :P

Alpha, I don't care what these lot say, but I LOL'd like there was no tomorrow at your thread. The little sarkhaan left an open goal and you took it :D

Lmao did u noticed it got deleted as soon i made my post where i said i reported that thread :eek: