Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Safferz;946332 wrote:
The only draw back is that a training schedule for a fall marathon means running over the summer (not possible for me this summer anyway, since I'm traveling) and a spring marathon schedule means running during winter months, and I live in New England
:/
But I can bundle up like every other runner in this city, and use the treadmill during freak weather lol.

you should know by now that you and Marathons are like an oxymoron. i thought you'd know by now. waa ku sidee, inaar?

but the Great Satan's spirit still burns strong, ma istidhi? :P

Safferz   

Alpha Blondy;946346 wrote:
you should know by now that you and Marathons are like an oxymoron. i thought you'd know by now. waa ku sidee, inaar?

but the Great Satan's spirit still burns strong, ma istidhi?
:P

Curiously enough, Boston area races have seen a spike in registration since the bombing :) I can't run the Boston Marathon though, you have to qualify to run it but running another marathon in a fast enough time, so I want to run the GoodLife Toronto marathon or half-marathon next spring. Or maybe the Toronto Women's Half which is also in May, I've done a few of their races before but never the half-marathon.

Alpha Blondy;946345 wrote:
will Reeyo be in the class, too? i don't want to be in the same class as that girl. i hate Reeyo ee sida ugu sheeg.
:o

reeyo doesn't like me anymore inaar marka stop mentioning magaceedii :mad:

Safferz;946359 wrote:
Curiously enough, Boston area races have seen a spike in registration since the bombing
:)
I can't run the Boston Marathon though, you have to qualify to run it but running another marathon in a fast enough time, so I want to run the GoodLife Toronto marathon or half-marathon next spring. Or maybe the Toronto Women's Half which is also in May, I've done a few of their races before but never the half-marathon.

for goodness sakes, this is a troll thread not the Boston Global. who are you impressing with your objectivity, inaar?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

oba hiloowlow;946360 wrote:
reeyo doesn't like me anymore inaar marka stop mentioning magaceedii :mad:

forget her, inaar. she's a little is qor bilaa liis.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Reeyo   

Oba, you can give it up now, I know your secret.

Alpha: I'v hated you since the day I met you walking down jiga jiga road wearing that hideous brown and red macawis.

Reeyo;946368 wrote:

Alpha: I'v hated you since the day I met you walking down jiga jiga road wearing that hideous brown and red macawis.

should i slit my throat, now?

GTFOH.......kulaaha hideous brown and red macawis

abu sarande ONLY, inaar. ma garatay? nacala shakalaka. :P

Safferz   

Alpha Blondy;946365 wrote:
for goodness sakes, this is a troll thread not the Boston Global. who are you impressing with your objectivity, inaar?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

lool I thought the purpose of threads like this was to have an anything goes, talk about whatever you want type of space? So I was just sharing a thought I had today. But if I'm not wanted here then I will leave :(

Safferz;946373 wrote:
lool I thought the purpose of threads like this was to have an anything goes, talk about whatever you want type of space? So I was just sharing a thought I had today. But if I'm not wanted here then I will leave
:(

hey, don't be sad. i didnt mean it like that. come on, don't be angry, please. :o

you should also be aware of the random ugly remark like my earlier tirade to which you've this pathetic nonsense...kidding...::o

a song for you, Saffzoow, inaar. cheer up. please?

Reeyo   

oba hiloowlow;946374 wrote:
abaayo no qarxis ok ee sida ula soco..
redface.png

Ok, I'll keep it if you do the following.

1. Shave Al's eye-brows and burn his brown and red macawis.

2.Shave SP's afro and break his tooth-pick.