Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Reeyo inaar this SOL thing is boring ma istidhi im not going all in you know thats why this place is dead im trolling in ethiopian forums malmahaan dee. tongue.png

oba hiloowlow;946310 wrote:
why dafuq is your thread so dead these days inaar? You've lost it ma is tidhi? Maybe its time for you to retire from this trolling BS inaar

this pathetic thread won't die as long as i'm in a self-induced state of depression and in serious need of attention. i'm sorry i can't help. my real life is a joke and this thread is my only little comfort of relieve. how can you say such terrible things, Obaoooow, inaar. this thread is life. my life....ee sida uula soco...:(

Reeyo   

oba hiloowlow;946314 wrote:
Reeyo inaar this SOL thing is boring ma istidhi im not going all in you know thats why this place is dead im trolling in ethiopian forums malmahaan dee.
tongue.png

Go shave your eye-brows.

Alpha Blondy;946315 wrote:
this pathetic thread won't die as long as i'm in a self-induced state of depression and in serious need of attention. i'm sorry i can't help. my real life is a joke and this thread is my only little comfort of relieve. how can you say such terrible things, Obaoooow, inaar. this thread is life. my life....ee sida uula soco...
:(

your pathetic runtii ee sida ula soco you need to step up your game imboow

oba hiloowlow;946319 wrote:
your pathetic runtii ee sida ula soco you need to step up your game imboow

i know, i know, inaar. waan laa socoda my situation. i can't seem to get out of this vicious cycle. help me. you're the one whose perfect....:cool:

Safferz   

So it's marathon weekend in many major cities across the US, and every year (as well as during fall marathon weekends) I get the urge to start training and actually do one. It's been on my bucket list forever. So spring 2014, should I do it y'all? Or maybe a half-marathon as a more realistic goal? I've done a number of 5ks and the longest race I've ran so far is a 10k :)

Reeyo   

Saf: Go for it. Can't really lose much by doing it.

Oba; Maya, waan ku dacay.

Alpha: Die.

Alpha Blondy;946325 wrote:
i know, i know, inaar. waan laa socoda my situation. i can't seem to get out of this vicious cycle. help me. you're the one whose perfect....:cool:

aiit bring buug iyo khalin... Trolling leason 101 by proffesor Oba Sheikh Hilowle :cool:

Safferz   

Reeyo;946330 wrote:
Saf: Go for it. Can't really lose much by doing it.

The only draw back is that a training schedule for a fall marathon means running over the summer (not possible for me this summer anyway, since I'm traveling) and a spring marathon schedule means running during winter months, and I live in New England :/ But I can bundle up like every other runner in this city, and use the treadmill during freak weather lol.

oba hiloowlow;946331 wrote:
aiit bring buug iyo khalin... Trolling leason 101 by proffesor Oba Sheikh Hilowle :cool:

will Reeyo be in the class, too? i don't want to be in the same class as that girl. i hate Reeyo ee sida ugu sheeg.:o