Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

ya salam ya salam.....YES. iska warama akhyarta sharafta leh.....maxa cusub....?

its been another excellent here. lots of work completed and all objectives (4/4) were achieved maanta, mashallah.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Waiting at the airport. Those tsa x ray body scanners must have zapped some hormones making me vulnerable. How else can I explain my relapse here. Man there is a big difference between these westerm airports and the one in berbera and xamar. Night and day.

Ethio chick sitting right next to me on the plane. You know the ethio tea I had a few month back was not to bad despite conventional wisdom. A bitter delicacy it was. I shall strike small talk with the gal and report my findings

Haatu;930332 wrote:
Al, you must tell me what you think of that song.

this is what i think.....

inaar, Indonesian, ma istidhi.....you've officially lost the plot, walle.

SomaliPhilosopher;930225 wrote:
Waiting at the airport. Those tsa x ray body scanners must have zapped some hormones making me vulnerable. How else can I explain my relapse here. Man there is a big difference between these westerm airports and the one in berbera and xamar. Night and day.

SomaliPhilosopher;930227 wrote:
Ethio chick sitting right next to me on the plane. You know the ethio tea I had a few month back was not to bad despite conventional wisdom. A bitter delicacy it was. I shall strike small talk with the gal and report my findings

SomaliPhilosopher;930315 wrote:
She has a boyfriend in Pakistan. If my good old friend was here he would have said "so what I have a goldfish". Perhaps SP has to to work on his game.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL@S.Poow,

findings please?

did you dhag dhag the ethio chick in the end? what the hell were you doing in Berbera?

i thought you quit this site? what gives, inaar?

3433_10151401083164387_903493250_n.jpg

arab man in white dress: ''so....... i hear you had some problems down south and that the north has apparently gone its own way...can you confirm?''

President Hassan Shiekh:''........really, there is no truth to these terrible whispers. i'm still the president, inaar.''