Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Haatu;930036 wrote:
Pokemon is still being shown till today sxb. Nah I didn't have a Nintendo 64. My first console was a Playstation and my first game was Metal Gear Solid.

ok. i believe you haatuoow. laakin, are you referring to your first visit to the kirbera slums of nairobi?

you've always struck Al as a provincial Garissian country boy whose wet behind the ears on arrimaha technological ah, dee. :P

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Apophis;930111 wrote:
Kinda. Someone told me the other day I sound and think like a 45 year old while I look like a teenager; I've never been more insulted in my whole life like that. A teenager for god sake!!

nah....teens are more likely to comment on your style of dress (your vagrant Ebeneezer Scrooge glad rags) and other related matters...for them to make a comment like that. but then again, its highly probable in your particular case. i say this because....... you're attitude sinks and you come across as somewhat abrasive.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Haatu   

oba hiloowlow;930114 wrote:
Yo Niggas anyone wanna get their a$$ whopped in Fifa Online just tell me im ready.
:D

Which console? Xbox360?

oba hiloowlow;930114 wrote:
Yo Niggas anyone wanna get their a$$ whopped in Fifa Online just tell me im ready.

on laptop?

i don't have any console station, inaar?

^ i'm in Somaliland, inaar. we're not even allowed to take advantage of the recently lifted sanctions on arms, dee. do you really think i'll have access to a console dee? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. it'd be awesome but let's see what recognition brings us baal? :D

looks like y'all are scared of getting their a$$ whopped tonight, im outta here y'all are bunch of pathetic efftards runtii except Al..Macasalama.. un effing believable.... nacala shaklak.

oba hiloowlow;930134 wrote:
looks like y'all are scared of getting their a$$ whopped tonight, im outta here y'all are bunch of pathetic efftards runtii except Al..Macasalama.. un effing believable.... nacala shaklak.

what's the point staying behind to close up the show, inaar. i'm out too. nacala shaklaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

oba hiloowlow;930146 wrote:
Reeeyooooo shaqo la'aan iyo nus walibaaaa :eek:

i'm in but out again....... Obaoow, inaar, waxanu isla garanay la soco, inaar.

wal bila towfiq,

Al, reeyo's ex

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

habeen wanaagsan or wacaan akhyarta sharafta leh....:P

oba hiloowlow;930146 wrote:
Reeeyooooo shaqo la'aan iyo nus walibaaaa :eek:

Oba, hadii ey shaqo la'aan ku heyso, why don't u organize that teleconfering thing? Get Apho and I'll get Alpha and few Xalimos from SoL. What you think Ina'adeer? ;)