Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

602144_10200137717859514_1275683884_n.jp

Samaale, SL Finance Minister entering a fancy hotel in the UAE. i'm convinced this pic is photo-shopped.

----

246494_10200137713339401_1616098989_n.jp

Big Sil's entourage always travels large, ma istidhi?

:P

AP, sxb your thread has really taken off. 40k views and 2400+ replies. But you still got a long way to go against the Offical SoL Sheeko iyo Troll thread. :)

How you been ina'adeer? Wax waliba soo dhag dhag maahan?

Nin-Yaaban;929830 wrote:
AP, sxb your thread has really taken off. 40k views and 2400+ replies. But you still got a long way to go against the Offical SoL
Sheeko iyo Troll thread
:)

How you been ina'adeer? Wax waliba soo dhag dhag maahan?

hey Nin-Yaban, inaar,

i'm doing really good, inaar. how are things with you?

yeah this thread is really awesome. i sometimes just browse it because its useful as a personal diary but also because i find all the interaction funny. i hope to one day surplus the Official SOL Sheeko iyo Troll thread... i think that thread is really struggling these days and i'd love to just hack into it and delete it waalahi. so everyone could just post on my thread. but maybe that's not so good, because they might just take over this thread. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

:D

Alpha Blondy;929310 wrote:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH

i just got a call from my friend from Qurbaha (from london but works in Germany). he's back! he came back! i can't believe he's here again. its going to be awesoooooooooooooooome. wow wow woooooooooooooooooow.

so my friend came around last night and we had such an excellent time. i haven't laughed like that in almost 2 years, walahi. this guy is legendary and we've known each other for approx. 2 years, now. man i was so happy to see him. he's going back in 12 days but we've already been planning some organised activities and stuff. he also introduced to my ex-gf, his ex-gf at the time.....:D

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Alpha Blondy;929837 wrote:
hey Nin-Yaban, inaar,

i'm doing really good, inaar. how are things with you?

yeah this thread is really awesome. i sometimes just browse it because its useful as a personal diary but also because i find all the interaction funny. i hope to one day surplus the Official SOL Sheeko iyo Troll thread... i think that thread is really struggling these days and i'd love to just hack into it and delete it waalahi. so everyone could just post on my thread. but maybe that's not so good, because they might just take over this thread. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Lawl. Cynical Lady (if she's still around) would be very upset with you though. But this is really a good thread, it gives an insight into the AP and how things are in Hargeisa. :)

who remembers pokemon? :P

it was an awesome 1990s/2000s children's tv series.

601182_10151518864964917_1647685832_n.jp

^

this was found in my old room in London and they sent me the pics..... LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, reer blondy are as crazy as me, ma istidhi? :P. i had all the shinys and it was an amazing time as i ruled supreme and gained a reputation across the area as the cool kid LOOL. i was in year 7/8 and the year was circa 1997/1998. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

when the first pokemon movie came out, my older sister promised to take me to the cinema but sadly that promise was broken but i never forget nor will i ever forgive her. you could imagine, my class mates telling me about the movie and...... having to pretend that i actually saw the movie. as usual.....i managed to, not only convince them, but also spectacularly convinced them, that i was to play the part of Ash in the upcoming sequel...:D LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

memories walle.

Haatu   

I wanna be the very best,

Like no one ever was...

Wallaahi you took me back there. Who can ever forget Venosaur or Nidoking? Pokemon and Nintendo sums up my childhood. Those were the days, those were the days. Thanks Al.

Haatu;929963 wrote:
I wanna be the very best,

Like no one ever was...

Wallaahi you took me back there. Who can ever forget Venosaur or Nidoking? Pokemon and Nintendo sums up my childhood. Those were the days, those were the days. Thanks Al.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL@Haatu.

inaar, if you're 18, how would you know about pokemon? do you remember Goldeneye/Zelda on Nintendo 64?

oba hiloowlow;929976 wrote:
Pokemon,Digimon,Zelda,Super mario,Tekken those where the days shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid

that's what i'm talking inaar. but i swear you left xamar in only 2004. unless, of course, xamar had digital tv packages in those days and i'm not talking about the nonsensically dubbed children tv shows that's aired on somali tv stations, these days.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Haatu   

Alpha Blondy;929990 wrote:
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL@Haatu.

inaar, if you're 18, how would you know about pokemon? do you remember Goldeneye/Zelda on Nintendo 64?

Pokemon is still being shown till today sxb. Nah I didn't have a Nintendo 64. My first console was a Playstation and my first game was Metal Gear Solid.

i've been working hard all day, can you believe that?:P who'd ever think Al is someone who actually does ''work''? but it's all true, ruunti. i've got another important day tomorrow and i will achieve my daily objectives. Al wants be the best and he will be the best, dee :D. the small steps will lead him towards the road towards success, inshallah.

COME ON GUYS DEE, IF AL CAN, YOU CAN....WE CAN....ALL CAN......:D:p

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Apophis;930026 wrote:
At that age my interests lay more with video games (rather violent ones) than bloody kiddy pokemon. I guess that's why some of us are more grown up and erudite than others.

oh yeah? how ''erudite'' of you, ma istidhi? i bet you were an adult baby....like stewie from family guy.:D