Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

oba hiloowlow;929592 wrote:
nothing much bruvs how bout u

its been alright today, inaar. woke up early. worked on the garden and now i'm chilling and i've got some visitors, you know.

Alpha Blondy;929598 wrote:
its been alright today, inaar. woke up early. worked on the garden and now i'm chilling and i've got some visitors, you know.

aiight cool bruvs good to hear!

oba hiloowlow;929603 wrote:
aiight cool bruvs good to hear!

any plans to hit the town tonight? how often do you club, inaar..... and how often do you get lucky?

i was a mad clubber back in the day. i used the alias name Al and let's just say....... it opened plenty of doors, inaar. :D

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

LOL Al i have no idea saaxiib, maybe, i go out maybe 3 times a month im retiring soon im too old for this shid. Lucky kulahaa niyaho aint nothing called luck, proficiency is they keyword :D

oba hiloowlow;929609 wrote:
LOL Al i have no idea saaxiib, maybe, i go out maybe 3 times a month im retiring soon im too old for this shid. Lucky kulahaa niyaho aint nothing called luck, proficiency is they keyword
:D

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL@Lucky kulahaa niyaho aint nothing called luck, proficiency is they keyword :D

you're right...........but i got lucky all the time though, surely that's lucky proficiency dee? :P

what will you do when you retire from this 'lifestyle'? there is nothing out there, inaar. stick to what you do best and enjoy it as much as possible, because life get's serious after retiring from the clubbers regime?

its either the clubbers lifestyle or you get married. right now, i'm between both and its not nice. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

OMG.......i just slipped and had a terrible fall. i was trying to close the windows and doors but i had a sudden urge to go out and experience the rainfall and as i slowly walked on the marble flooring, towards outside verdana, i slipped and fell in the most embarrassing way. luckily, NO one witnessed this extraordinary fall, especially my enemies, who would've certainly used this blunder against me. anyways, sida uula socoda.

i've also just spoken to my private doctor and he might come around, later this evening....:P

:(

oba hiloowlow;929614 wrote:
I don't know what im gonna do instead mate shiid maybe its time for me to take the next step aka marriage :eek:

brov, been ha isku sheegiin, you'll never get married because you'd rather club :D. i don't think, you have what it takes, to even entertain the notion of marriage. :D....anyways marriage is for fools. imagine having to share your money, not to mention all the nagging and stress-inducing tirades from the xaas. naah, iska daa ta, inaar....wa khaatar ee iska jiir. :D

oba hiloowlow;929621 wrote:
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL Al you know me too well ma is tiri focking hell. I am doomed walahi im going to hell
:(

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL@I am doomed

that makes two of us, inaar. probably less likely that you'll go to hell than Al, whose going for sure, but not without a damn fight dee....:D. anyways, i got 99 problems but marriage isn't one of them, right now. everything is written, inaar. so marka don't get your nigis in a twist :D

famous sinners destined for hell who instead went to heaven:

the prozzie who gave water to a thirty cat....LOOOOOOOOOOL

the murderous serial killer who killed 99 shiekhs but who was saved by the potential 100th victim turned redeemer-sheikh.

:P

3 things to observe at all times, inaar....

1. prayer

2. conduct and mannerisms

3. charity

patience and self-control helps too.

ppl on SOL...think we're devils, inaar. some ppl think i'm corrupt and the devil himself but its ALL wrong. they think you're morally decadent and that your soul died a long time ago. iska da the clubbing inaar. dedicate your life to something more worthy and more fulfilling. i gave up in 2009 and it was incredible how it happened. there i was in among the action,...the venue was fabric in farringdon, the song was david guetta's when love takes over, the mood was buzzing and i was having an awesome time. next minute, i had a divine intervention and was like WTF is this? and how did this happen?... i just left. it was so random, my corrupt friends were shocked....:P

i haven't gone back since. you grow up dee.....LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Alpha Blondy;929633 wrote:
3 things to observe at all times, inaar....

1. prayer

2. conduct and mannerisms

3. charity

patience and self-control helps too.

ppl on SOL...think we're devils, inaar. some ppl think i'm corrupt and the devil himself but its ALL wrong. they think you're morally decadent and that your soul died a long time ago. iska da the clubbing inaar. dedicate your life to something more worthy and more fulfilling. i gave up in 2009 and it was incredible how it happened. there i was in among the action,...the venue was fabric in farringdon, the song was david guetta's when love takes over, the mood was buzzing and i was having an awesome time. next minute, i had a divine intervention and was like WTF is this? and how did this happen?... i just left. it was so random, my corrupt friends were shocked....
:P

i haven't gone back since. you grow up dee.....LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

hmm im cool with nr 2 and 3 im bad at nr1 al need to practise ma is tiri?

Al your not a bad guy actually your pretty allright u know :D