Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Reeyo   

Al- I would advise you to marry Hinda, she already completes you. Look how long it took you to make a cupa.

Oba; you do sound a little down cawo. Maaxa jira? Is the weather as miserable as it is here?

oba hiloowlow;929389 wrote:
^^

Show Al make your move inaar quick ban ku idhi
:D

(in secret)....i don't know if Reeyo is available yet, for Al to go on the charm offensive and make his move. i reckon, she's into me too, brovs. i was watching this dating advise clip on youtube and it said that chicks don't like guys to move to them, so quickly, innit. Reeyo has the hots for me, i know it, but i'm trying to play mind games with her, marka hore, inaar.....maahmaahdi gaalka maxay ahayd...''treat 'em mean, keep 'em keen''...somaha, inaar? :P

Reeyo;929393 wrote:
Al- I would advise you to marry Hinda, she already completes you. Look how long it took you to make a cupa.

Me and Hindz, as i call her, have a strict professional working relationships. i think we seem to get on fine.....and that's how i want to keep it, really.

Reeyo   

Alpha Blondy;929405 wrote:
Me and Hindz, as i call her, have a strict professional working relationships. i think we seem to get on fine.....and that's how i want to keep it, really.

That can easily be amended.

Oba; warya, talada jooji.

Reeyo;929409 wrote:
That can easily be amended.

i'd rather NOT.....to be honest. things are prefect the way they are now. plus she's not my type, you know.

oba hiloowlow;929412 wrote:
reeyo walaaley ajir ban shaqesanaya ii daa dee

(in secret) brovs, GTFOH dee. why are you being a prick for.......she wants me and not you dee. she's making me jealous by talking to you. naga daa ciyaarta and just leave us to it. i'm gonna quickly make my move and if she's not interested, you can have a go, i'm quite sure you guys have a lot to talk about....and you can discuss your poor diet......not to mention, she'll ask you, every 5 mins, about the state of your mood....LOOOOOOOOOOL.

(normal i.e = Reeyo can hear) what......? where are you going Oba? brov, you can't leave me ALONE and by myself. she's your friend...... and mine too......(nervous laugh)...... but we're such a big happy family, aren't we, the three of us, ma istidh dee?.....:D

Reeyo i should get payed for my services runtii do you know how many succesful marriages im behind? :)

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL@ Al im such a c-block ma is tiri.

oba hiloowlow;929427 wrote:
Reeyo i should get payed for my services runtii do you know how many succesful marriages im behind?
:)

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL@ Al im such a c-block ma is tiri.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL@Oba,

what are you insinuating brovs..... that Al and Reeyo would make the ideal couple.......that's ludicrous (haha x 15). Al and Reeyo? you're kidding me somaha? that's MAD dee.

(in secret) wink wink...i owe you one, brovs. :P

(in secret) brovs, Oba, brovs, where is she? she's been in that bathroom for 10mins now dee. was it something i said? did i upset her, inaar? OMG, i did didn't? WTF is wrong with me? you're always so good with the chicks.......... i can't believe i ruined yet another golden chance? WTF is wrong with me dee? :P

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

oba hiloowlow;929433 wrote:
patience is a virtue inaar under the meantime read the book called 'the game' it will be helpful

........(in secret) you always say this but i never seem to grasp the key concepts dee...... you're right inaar. i have so much to learn from a knowledge ladies man like you. do you want go to the bar, so we could try these 'skills' of yours on less sensitive chicks, inaar?