Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Wadani   

Alpha Blondy;929322 wrote:
Nuux Ismaaciil are on the decline, inaar. for decades, N.I's have have propagated myths, which have enveloped everyone in smokescreens...particularly through their artificial displays of being ''modern'' and possesing ''ilbaaxnimo''. this is perhaps true for the old generation were pioneers....their offspring, however, are REAL generates walahi. where intergenerational social mobility is the norm for most, these days,.......intergenerationally, N.I's are gradually sinking and wasting away in both power and indeed financial influence, however, their contrived efforts to still and somewhat maintain a dominant position, in today's social strata, is at best laughable and at worst pitful...... LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL..
:D
:p

Interesting....but Alpha where would u say sand dwellers occupy within the social strata of Somalialnd? Be objective.

Wadani;929324 wrote:
Interesting....but Alpha where would u say sand dwellers occupy within the social strata of Somalialnd? Be objective.

i think you have an illustrious history...... you can also be thanked for colonising and partially taming Arabs....and also as the achelis heels that has kept them at bay, but besides that..... your tribe has become obsolete in recent years, inaar. i'm particularly impressed by the great strides made by your cousins H.Y. they ought to rethink their Confederacy with a weak partner, i reckon.

Al's SL Social Strata Pecking Order:

1. G.B's from Gabiley. they're like jews, inaar and work closely together. impressive stuff for people who just recently evolved. they use to plow with their teeth until recently. there was no tractors in Gabiley in 1975...:D, today, laakin, a real force to reckon with.

2. H.Y - demographically sparse and politically influential. financially, they're strong too. but much like the nouveau riche or the ''new money'', they have bad customs, lack culture and have a magaalo-joog xumo about them. large numbers in the diaspora has proved useful.

3. Xamari Diaspora in SL. very entrepreneurial and closely knit. there will be a genocide against them in 10 years, if they don't stop dominating the market. mogadishu beckons so their future is a little shaky. huge vacuum to be filled...upon their return home.

4. Moe Jesus - they've always ranked highly in the pecking order but in recently years, and perhaps worrying, there appears to be a resurgence of sorts about them. politically astute but geography is their killer.

5. Reer Samatar - the term ku qabso ku qadi meysid applies perfectly to these vicious thug-warriors. always ready to deal and to make a quick buck. in the last than 10 years, they've managed to lay claim, by force, to most of the prime real-estate in the country. but don't be fooled by the tough-manism and huge egos, they're reforming from within and secretly making great strides that'll bring them to the fore.

6. Little Saanbuur of H.J - growing exponentially but genetics hasn't been kind and has forever rendered them as laan-gaab ehlu naar. making full use of Big Sil's political patronage.

7. Nuux Ismail - a nation in decline. glorious past but years of churning out rotten offsprings has proved deadly to sustainability. still a major player but less time on being pretentious and more time working hard.... could catapult them to being pioneers and torchbearers again. .

8. Sand-dwellers - self-induced pity and nostalgia for yesteryears has impeded growth to only 0.2% p.a on all fronts. romantic past but very little substance in the last 20 years.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL..:P

Wadani   

Alpha Blondy;929345 wrote:
i think you have an illustrious history...... you can also be thanked for colonising and partially taming Arabs....and also as the achelis heels that has kept them at bay, but besides that..... your tribe has become obsolete in recent years, inaar. i'm particularly impressed by the great strides made by your cousins H.Y. they ought to rethink their Confederacy with a weak partner, i reckon.

Al's SL Social Strata Pecking Order:

G.B's
from Gabiley. they're like jews, inaar and work closely together. impressive stuff for people who just recently evolved. they use to plow with their teeth until recently. there was no tractors in Gabiley in 1975...
:D
, today, laakin, a real force to reckon with.

H.Y
- demographically sparse and politically influential. financially, they're strong too. but much like the nouveau riche or the
''new money''
, they have bad customs, lack culture and have a magaalo-joog xumo about them. large numbers in the diaspora has proved useful.

Xamari Diaspora in SL
. very entrepreneurial and closely knit. there will be a genocide against them in 10 years, if they don't stop dominating the market. mogadishu beckons so their future is a little shaky. huge vacuum to be filled...upon their return home.

Moe Jesus
- they've always ranked highly in the pecking order but in recently years, and perhaps worrying, there appears to be a resurgence of sorts about them. politically astute but geography is their killer.

Reer Samatar
- the term
ku qabso ku qadi meysid
applies perfectly to these vicious thug-warriors. always ready to deal and to make a quick buck. in the last than 10 years, they've managed to lay claim, by force, to most of the prime real-estate in the country. but don't be fooled by the tough-manism and huge egos, they're reforming from within and secretly making great strides that'll bring them to the fore.

Little Saanbuur of H.J
- growing exponentially but genetics hasn't been kind and has forever rendered them as laan-gaab ehlu naar. making full use of Big Sil's political patronage.

Nuux Ismail
- a nation in decline. glorious past but years of churning out rotten offsprings has proved deadly to sustainability. still a major player but less time on being pretentious and more time working hard.... could catapult them to being pioneers and torchbearers again. .

Sand-dwellers
- self-induced pity and nostalgia for yesteryears has impeded growth to only 0.2% p.a on all fronts. romantic past but very little substance in the last 20 years.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL..
:P

looool, very funny stuff. But I can tell ur a true H.A with the way u listed H.A sub.sub,sub,sub clans such as reer samatar alongside major clans such as H.Y. Ur either a clan novice or have delusions of H.A grandeur.

Reeyo;929317 wrote:
Sorry I don't have my Alpha translator on me but Mansoor and Summer-time are the places I know very well, especially their teas
:)

ok. i see. you were either a JJ or a dhaqan Celis marka, inaar. :D

Wadani;929349 wrote:
looool, very funny stuff. But I can tell ur a true H.A with the way u listed H.A sub.sub,sub,sub clans such as reer samatar alongside major clans such as H.Y. Ur either a clan novice or have delusions of H.A grandeur.

to me they're all the same. i swear H.Y has 59 different jilibs or somethin'. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

i hate H.A walahi. i don't even hang around with them, inaar..:D

Nin-Yaaban;929325 wrote:
AB ina'adeer, bal ii waran?

glad tidings and the regards of the highest order to Nin-Yaban,

bacda salaan, inaar, iska waraan? so dhag maha dee? have you bought the new Samsung yet? have you updated your desktop, too? :P

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

oba hiloowlow;929369 wrote:
This is what i had for casho tonight

50414_39107654501_458240_n.jpg

haha...:D

so much for i have a balanced diet. LOOOOOOOOL

inaar, are you alright caawa? you seem rather depressed.

Reeyo   

Al- Waayo? mid yaro geel jira maa ii haysa?

Oba; just defrost something then, Sugar will only burnt you out.

Reeyo;929385 wrote:
Al- Waayo? mid yaro geel jira maa ii haysa?

its been 1 years since i was in a relationship. i was just comparing notes to see how you fared, that all. i'm single but i'm currently on sabbatical until 2014...... :D