1. start the fire

269275_10151501503284250_227723806_n.jpg

2. then you'll need one of these:

733790_10151501503154250_1797416257_n.jp

3. some of these ingredients

8310_10151501503189250_1112322705_n.jpg

4. one of these....

67009_10151501503289250_1301555736_n.jpg

5.then you'll need to prepare to pour the hot tea into the flask after it marinates all the ingredients and flavours....together. then you'll need to get ready to pure the tea into the flask with a filter.

598819_10151501503514250_1340735323_n.jp

7. viola. :D

601489_10151501503459250_1512604198_n.jp

i'll be happy to discuss these techniques and any other cooking advise in the PMs. :D

alfooow you need this ma is tiri?

PSSLCO100P000002_-1490473790.png

Aint nobody got time for charcoal and balaayo kale.

Btw whats up with the tin can? Don't you have digsi in your house. nacala iskabulo life maxaan ku dhaha

Edit: I didn't see the Jalmad sorry :D

oba hiloowlow;929278 wrote:
Thanks inaar, due to the amount of support i've got from you guys i have decided to stay you see i don't want to dissapoint you guys
:D

bro, inaar, when you're not on SOL....its not even worth it walahi. you're too cool to quit SOL and your input is also appreciated, at least by Al. this place is severely lacking in interesting people, you know....:P

oba hiloowlow;929284 wrote:
alfooow you need this ma is tiri?

PSSLCO100P000002_-1490473790.png

Aint nobody got time for charcoal and balaayo kale.

Btw whats up with the tin can? Don't you have digsi in your house. nacala iskabulo life maxaan ku dhaha

Edit: I didn't see the Jalmad sorry

it was a friday, inaar...... the maid was off. all these statutory provisions, which i've been forced to compile with, are causing me to waste 1hr making something as basic as tea. but i'm quite happy with the tea i made, ruunti. its much better than Hinda's crappy tea. i've told her to use as little tea leaves as possible.... half a dozen times now....... but she's still not listening. her cleaning is very good though and she always says salaams over the phone in a sensual voice....:D:p

as for the cooker thing. i bought one but i don't trust Chinese made goods, inaar. i'm worried..... it'll explode. :D

wyre   

Wife's in somaliland don't take a day off, in fact they take a lifetime off like EU and USA :D

Reeyo   

Lol- Still got that job thanyou ferri much! -Just a tip dee. It's seems you went through too much trouble for tea when Mansoor serves tea at all hours for 2$, and the shaaxalee's outside for shaankoon.

:)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH

i just got a call from my friend from Qurbaha (from london but works in Germany). he's back! he came back! i can't believe he's here again. its going to be awesoooooooooooooooome. wow wow woooooooooooooooooow.

wyre;929307 wrote:
Wife's in somaliland don't take a day off, in fact they take a lifetime off like EU and USA

i bet...ma istidhi?

mine's craving for me now, inaar. but i've taken the day off so she's not talking to me. :D

Reeyo;929308 wrote:
Lol- Still got that job thanyou ferri much! -Just a tip dee. It's seems you went through too much trouble for tea when Mansoor serves tea at all hours for 2$, and the shaaxalee's outside for shaankoon.

:)

are you reer gadeed? what's your obession with the Mansoor and their expensive tea, dee.

bloody Nuux uu Nuur dhalay miyaa mashruucagu, inaar?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Wadani   

Oo ma reer gadiid ayaa Maansoor leh. Interesting. These damn Nuux Ismaaciils need to be purged from the elite capitialist class of Somaliland. :D

Reeyo   

Sorry I don't have my Alpha translator on me but Mansoor and Summer-time are the places I know very well, especially their teas :)

Wadani;929316 wrote:
Oo ma reer gadiid ayaa Maansoor leh. Interesting. These damn Nuux Ismaaciils need to be purged from the elite capitialist class of Somaliland.

Nuux Ismaaciil are on the decline, inaar. for decades, N.I's have have propagated myths, particularly through their artificial displays of being ''modern'' and possesing ''ilbaaxnimo''...which has enveloped everyone in smokescreens...the old generation were pioneers....their offspring, however, are REAL generates walahi. where intergenerational social mobility is the norm for most, these days,.......intergenerationally, N.I's are gradually sinking and wasting away in both political and indeed financial influence..... however, their contrived efforts to still maintain a dominant position, in today's social strata, is at best laughable and at worst pitful...... LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL..:D:p