Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

couple of key dates for your diaries

21st of MARCH 2013

- Kurdish New Year (Newroz)

- Projection date for the start of the rains in Somaliland

22nd of MARCH 2013

- Maalinta Biyaha Addunka (World Water Day)

xabad   

bal sii wad sheikh alpha. i kinda like your psychological perceptiveness of personalities. domineering, passive, sexual chemistry LOL. you're a good people watcher walee. kudos

xabad;928960 wrote:
bal sii wad sheikh alpha. i kinda like your psychological perceptiveness of personalities. domineering, passive, sexual chemistry LOL. you're a good people watcher walee. kudos

xabad,

that's the first constructive thing you've ever written, ma istidhi?, inaar.

body language and ''psychological perceptiveness of personalities'' is an interesting area of study, walle. i'll post a few vids from my research last night.

my whole life i wanted to help people, whether better off than me or less fortunate than me, although at one time or another, Al and his family were in the worst possible position..... but i can't afford to spend too much of my energy trying to be the hero and helping other people to my detriment..... i have to look after my own, you know. this is because its not going to look after itself. Al's the type of person who'd give you half his chocolate bar.....all his belongings and the ''shirt off his back'' etc..... but i'm concerned that my selflessness is vastly diminishing and that.....i'm becoming selfish. oh God, this is making me very sad. i was watching this movie the other day and one of the characters said some very poignant, you know.......

''if you can't change the world, change your world......''

then it suddenly dawned me that he was right. i have to change my world. there's only so much one individual can do but changes to our conduct and everyday interactions and mannerisms, for instance, is always positive change in the right direction. ''help'' can come from the least expected places, its not merely material or financial assistance that amounts to ''help''. a simple telephone call to a friend or saying salam to your neighbours can make the biggest difference. similarly, i think, we ought to, strive to be the change we want to see in the world.

Alpha Blondy;929137 wrote:
my whole life i wanted to help people, whether better off than me or less fortunate than me, although at one time or another, Al and his family were in the worst possible position..... but i can't afford to spend too much of my energy trying to be the hero and helping other people to my detriment..... i have to look after my own, you know. this is because its not going to look after itself. Al's the type of person who'd give you half his chocolate bar.....all his belongings and the
''shirt off his back''
etc..... but i'm concerned that my selflessness is vastly diminishing and that.....i'm becoming selfish. oh God, this is making me very sad. i was watching this movie the other day and one of the characters said some very poignant, you know.......

''if you can't change the world, change your world......''

then it suddenly dawned me that he was right. i have to change my world. there's only so much one individual can do but changes to our conduct and everyday interactions and mannerisms, for instance, is always positive change in the right direction. '
'help''
can come from the least expected places, its not merely material or financial assistance that amounts to
''help''
. a simple telephone call to a friend or saying salam to your neighbours can make the biggest difference. similarly, i think, we ought to, strive to be the change we want to see in the world.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL@Alpha,

inaar, this is madness hadaba, naga daa the BS. when have you helped anyone except yourself, horta? :D

Coofle   

Alpha Blondy;928942 wrote:
couple of key dates for your diaries

21st of MARCH 2013

- Kurdish New Year (Newroz)

- Projection date for the start of the rains in Somaliland

22nd of MARCH 2013

- Maalinta Biyaha Addunka (World Water Day)

I think because the sun is directly above the equator .....