Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

QansaxMeygaag;928541 wrote:
I just read a book set in Ceel Afwayne and Sheikh back in the colonial days - amazing. Was tempered to post you several quotations but unfortunately it was not on a kindle but a hard copy. Margaret Laurence's
The Prophet's Camel Bell

can you get a copy and give to someone coming here? i'll send you the dosh via dahabshiil? i've been starved of a good book. i've read all my books.

Alpha Blondy;928545 wrote:
can you get a copy and give to someone coming here? i'll send you the dosh via dahabshiil? i've been starved of a good book. i've read all my books.

How do I do that given we are both alta egos on the internet...

QansaxMeygaag;928548 wrote:
How do I do that given we are both alta egos on the internet...

damn, walahi waa ruunta inaar, i didn't even realise. i'm somewhat detached from reality these days. i just assumed since we're awesome buddies that i could ask, you know. i'm sorry, i shouldn't have asked such a difficult request of you.

09-Velupillai-Prabhakaran-600x398.jpg

Velupillai Prabhakaran -(R.I.P) Founder and Leader of the Tamil Leaders. .

''Few dispute he was one of the most effective guerrilla leaders in modern warfare – displaying the tactical prowess of Afghanistan's Ahmad Shah Masoud, the ruthlessness of Osama bin Laden and the conviction of Latin American revolutionary Che Guevara."

Velupillai Prabhakaran founded the Tamil Tigers in 1976 to fight for an independent state for the Tamil ethnic group. From then until his death in 2009, Prabhakaran headed the brutal organization which carried out assassinations of Sri Lankan politicians, pioneered the use of explosive belts in suicide missions, and even used light aircraft in attacks. In 2007, Janes Intelligence Review estimated that the Tamil Tigers generated an annual revenue of $300 million – all of it directly and indirectly controlled by Velupillai Prabhakaran.

one of my favourite leaders and heroes of all time

Cambuulo iyo bun;928559 wrote:
hi you all. r u alrite guyz?

hey cambun,

i haven't seen you around in ages. where have you disappeared to? i hope all is well you inaar?

watching the live press conference of Obama and Netanyahu. the ego of Netanyahu, so far is impressive...he's speaking with a commanding voice. he's hitting all the right notes. this man is a politician ma istidhi?

obama is now on and he's started with an excellent joke about the noses of netanyahu's sons. he said ''its quite clearly, they got their looks from their mother'' then netanyahu quipped that his (Obama) daughters got their looks from their mother (michelle obama). interesting.

then, obama, changed the tone by starting his serious stern speech. its on going...right now.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

obama just finished his speech which was rather broad and also succinct. when he finished his speech..... netanyahu rushed towards obama.... and it was all hands after that, each man mirroring the others attempts to dominate. each man maintaining a strong physical presence. netanyahu seemed a little hasty and too eager to impress but he has maintained a strong physical posture to Obama's physical supremacy.

the questions now.

BIG BLUNDER by netanyahu......OMG

''there are many strengths to the different colours of the tiles........'' he laugh out loud... but...no one has laughed along..... he sensed his BLUNDER and his recovery was very weak........ he mumbled some illogical murmurings and quickly came back to his area of strength.....''security of israel''

ghida fakry and mike hanna are now exchanging their takes on the proceedings. ghida is domineering and in control to Hanna's pet-like passiveness. there is sexual chemistry between the two, i reckon.

lauren taylor, the stiff upper lipped lesbian and mike 'i got pegged by ghida fakry' hanna are now exchanging their take on the the press conference whilst also soliciting subtle reminders for new viewers. it appears mike recovered from his early pathetic performance, he seems more confident and speaking for a longer periods of time. interesting developments.

the body language and the behaviour of people can reveal important clues in understanding the dynamics between people. its also interesting as it reveals many subconscious dynamics, which often manifest themselves outwardly. i think this is an area of great interest for us and i think i will now research more on this matter.

dhamaan akhyarta sharafta iyo qiimo leh ee SOL, aad iyo aad ayaan idin salamaya. i'm in a good mood today. i worked very hard this week and i can proudly pat myself on the back and say 'well done Al''. y'all too, can congratulate me. i think i deserve it. :D

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

jeudi soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooir. could this be the greatest jeudi soir ever?...... i feel so fresh and clean. i'm wearing my favourite macawis, favourite dashiki and i put some gel on my hair and combed it backwards. its looks excellent....LOL.

i'm going to enjoy myself. i deserve it.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL