Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

for goodness sakes......! who invited these sultry feminists to this thread?

p.s reeyo and somalicentric...have you guys ever done a threesome?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

^ what are you doing here this time of night. ufff.....don't you have better things to do......

thanks alot Apo......it was getting a little saucy here but you've ruined it, now.......aad iyo aad baad uugu mahadsantahay......you d-blocker :D........LOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

Alpha Blondy;922400 wrote:
for goodness sakes......! who invited these sultry feminists to this thread?

p.s reeyo and somalicentric...have you guys ever done a threesome?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Wow, & that's my cue to exit this pathetic thread :rolleyes:

Apophis;922405 wrote:
Use the French term. It's a lot less rude. And I have quoted you for the purpose of evidence preservation
:D

menage a trois? :cool:

Sounds like someone eating frogs....

wait - they DO eat frogs and snails...

Somalicentric;922390 wrote:
'lool' tolerable, but "LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL" gazillion times is a tad bit creepy indeed.

This goes for you too Oba
;)

Naayahe i thought we where cool waa maxey the insults calling me creepy and all that shiiiiiiid. :eek:

Alpha Blondy;900162 wrote:
thank God that February 2013 is ending on 28th and NOT a leap year! one more day and i couldn't bear it ruunti. the waiting....the patience.....the worrying.....the shoulda/coulda/woulda's......and the feeling of relieve after carrying this load for so LONG! LOL. on the 28th of february i shall be the happiest man alive..now its December 18th and to be quite honest, its still a long way away but i'm counting the days down. it'll be like spring cleaning! LOL

just got the news in the last hour or so!

excellent!..................indeed.

and so it came......and so sudden.....

and so beckons a new beginning for Alpha......

how will things change?....how will this change affect Al?.........

i don't have the answers but things will never be the same again.......

lots of thinking to do.....

“I have missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I have lost almost 300 games. On 26 occasions I have been entrusted to take the game winning shot, and I missed. I have failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.” - Micheal Jordan

Alpha Blondy;917246 wrote:
haatu,

you're an excellent judge of character, i must say. these days, i think i'm suffering from a mental blockage and its as deja vu as each day follows the next. i'm on a treadmill running but to no avail, to no purpose, to no end and i still continue on running LOL! i'm surrounded by zombies despite my best efforts at self-imposed solitude. my friend offers the only comfort of relieve and he's become my little outlet of hope, in...... what is, otherwise, a boring mundane pathetic life. LOOOOOOOOOOOOL. i'll miss him dearly but maybe its blessing in disguise and perhaps signal a change of sorts for Alpha. maybe its time i stopped living in the past, moved on and embraced what's out there again...... LOL:D

i've divided Alpha's Somaliland Adventure into 7 different republics (periods). i met my friend during my 3rd republic. the 3rd republic was a period of immense change and major transformations. i'm currently in the 7th republic, which has been marked by a period of stagnation and regularity. during the 4th republic, the aim was 'consistence'. in the 5th republic i was all about my family who visited. the 6th republic was a period characterised by instability and social strive. the first republic was arrival and adaptation. the 2nd republic will be best remembered for indulgence coupled with an expanding sphere of influence. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. be that as it may, my friend was very useful during the 4th and 6th republics. i grew too fast and become reckless, sadly falling from grace. it was these times, these times of turmoil and trouble, that my friend was instrumental in providing the support i needed in my attempts for one last heist
. it never happened and i was regrettably forced to abandoned my long awaited return to the big time. my friend and I often speaking of 'hargeisa-di hore', the hargeisa of old, where we run sh!t. these are the memories, memories of a by-gone era and the memories of yesteryears that solidified our strong bond until now..... and now, unfortunately, i'll have to rely on these memories for inspiration. LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

:P

..........and we enter the 8th republic....

ALL hail King Alpha in the 8th republic........this day is immense. this day is historic. this day is day for all to rejoice. today is that day...:D

.........and as pope Benedict departs into the solitude of emeritus pope, Al leaves the old and embraces the new,....let us begin a new dawn, a new path, a new destiny and leave the old behind, forever more, ever more..... the new republic begins...the 8th republic....indeed.....LOOOOOOOL..:D

ALL hail King Alpha, in this 8th republic.....forever more, ever more...indeed.

:P

^ read the descriptions of the republics......to see why its an epic day.......:D

join me on this joyous occasion dearest Apo.......let us mark the birth of a new era of cordial ties, ties built on productive relations, team work and loyalty....let us begin a period marked by new explorations, of new accomplishments, of renewed joint strategic endeavours.....join me on this occasion Apo and let us begin a new coalition......a new partnership of strength and a new friendship. today is indeed a day for clemency, of forgiveness and a day to embrace the NEW.....indeed. history is witness to this day and history will be my vindicator....:D

Pax-Alphana

Apophis;922658 wrote:

If there's going to be any pax, it must be pax-Apophis. But that is an oxymoron so it won't happen.However, I promise to be neutral with you for the next few days, it's the best I can do!

:D:D

i see....

be that as it may.....the 8th republic has began...... :D