Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Haatu;918878 wrote:
That's the thing. Daddy's a big time qabiilist like most Somalis his age
:D

and i pressume daddy doesnt make excuses for over his alleged involvement in the genocide/massacre against the i-people? you heard what happened to Ali Samatar....LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL:D. one by one, the f@Q@@$h remnants of old, are being hunted! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! don't be surprised if Simon Wiesenthal comes knocking at your door one of these days and takes daddy away to a horrible place called the ICC. LOOOOOOOOL

Haatu   

Daddy has never been further North than Kismaayo sxb. Try again :D The funny thing is, ones an cagadheer, another a Siadist (:D), another a buglander, one is Oba's lot and one's a looma-ooyaan :D I wonder how they are capable of have sessions together without a fistfight breaking out :D

Haatu;918887 wrote:
Haaheey. Heesaha cadaanka waan ka helaa sxb. Faa'ido weyna leeyihiin oo gabdhaha ayaa lagu soo jiitaa (taasi waa haddaad heesi kartid
). Adba soo ma dhageysatid heesahooda? Heestee ugu jeceshahey? Aniga iminka tan baan la dhacsanyahey (Shanta Gaduudan
):

maroon 5 are post-racial. their music has changed from what it was to the mainstream chunk sweeping the music industry, these days. LOL have you seen that adam guy, their lead singer. he looks like Wiz Khalifa with all those tattoos. madness, pure madness.

Haatu   

Who cares sxb. I don't like half the songs on my playlist but for reasons unbeknownst they are simply there. But it's better than that rubbish "conscious music" filth you indulge in :D

Reeyo   

Alpha: What is Somali music like in Hargeisa- Is there a trend of people listening to new records or is the old stuff recycled?

Haatu;918900 wrote:
Who cares sxb. I don't like half the songs on my playlist but for reasons unbeknownst they are simply there. But it's better than that rubbish "conscious music" filth you indulge in

by the way, i've been indulging in pure consciousness tonight. itunes player, VLC and youtube are providing awesome sounds in this african night :D.

what's on your playlist? throw some new sounds this way baal? i'm very much moorish for new music these days. i think i've listened to almost every song ever made.

favourite artists/groups of all time

nitin sawhney

jamiroquai

incognito

Dwele

Slum Village

Radiohead

Dezaire

**** - LOOOOL SOL has gone too far in its political correctness - S@de LOOOOOOL

Riddims esp Don Corleone stuff.

Haatu   

oba hiloowlow;918916 wrote:
LOL heedhe iftiin la'aan waa aqoon la'aan.

Maandhow maxaad ula jeeda?

Alpha, have you heard of walkofftheearth? I like this cover they sang of Gotye's song:

Old I know but they have other nice songs.

Also for a little fun, guess the song (no Google). It's newish and big time popular

I wanna scream and shout

and let it all out...

you are now rocking with...and ...b!tch :D

oba hiloowlow;918911 wrote:
im learning af maay man awesome dialect.

why don't you try learning Amharic? your new xabashi gf will be impressed. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

i love the sound of af maay. that advert on Universal TV of Amal eggs-is-press was awesome.

''waa ku uruutaay'' LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Alpha Blondy;918925 wrote:
why don't you try learning Amharic? your new xabashi gf will be impressed. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

i love the sound of af maay. that advert on Universal TV of
Amal egg-is-press
was awesome.

''waa ku uruutaay'' LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

war i aint learning shidh infact im gonna force her to learn somali.

lol, Xawaalada lankasaw amal,